i feel accomplished :3

NoteRinger

Lol, at work it's not a secret that I'm a Brony. There's this one co-worker who kept "trolling" me for a while but when he noticed that I tolerated it and just ignored him, he grew curious as to why I liked MLP. First I showed him the memes and a few fanfics until I finally told him to watch the episodes. Soon enough, we started talking about who the best pony is and what the latest episode was about.

Successful I'd say. I wasn't really trying to convert him. I just showed him a few stuff and he was all over it lol.

• Like 1

Not exactly a "Full Conversion", but I got my father who was rather... averse.... to the whole 'brony' thing to watch almost all of S1 and a chunk of S2 (And admits he really likes Fluttershy, his favorite episodes being "The Stare Master" and secondly "Dragonshy") He's a little more than a casual fan, but he's said if he were channel surfing he would stop to watch it, though he wont go out of his way to hunt it down online or anything...

So... Is that a win or not?

Not exactly a "Full Conversion", but I got my father who was rather... averse.... to the whole 'brony' thing to watch almost all of S1 and a chunk of S2 (And admits he really likes Fluttershy, his favorite episodes being "The Stare Master" and secondly "Dragonshy") He's a little more than a casual fan, but he's said if he were channel surfing he would stop to watch it, though he wont go out of his way to hunt it down online or anything...

So... Is that a win or not?

I say it's a win :)

If only I could get MY father to do the same :3

I managed to partially convert one friend. some days he loves ponies, but most of the time he has no interest.

also, last tuesday, I wore my pinkie pie shirt and my chem teacher noticed. I don't think he knows what bronies are, but I think he recognized pinkie. he likes internet memes and stuff like that, so I always figured he'd make a good brony. this happened at the end of class and he googled it as I was leaving for my next class. today is my first chem class since this happened, so fingers crossed X3

Guest EoLPinkie

4 friends from college were sucked into my happiness vortex! One's a 4 now, the others are 3's if you know that chart! The fact that they all got pony Skype pictures is pretty neat though :D

Last October, I successfully converted three of my friends. Now they're always making references to the show when I meet them, and I bought them last Christmas a Twilight plushie from Toys R Us.

I also met others who liked MLP already.

Now to convert my other friends...

also, last tuesday, I wore my pinkie pie shirt and my chem teacher noticed. I don't think he knows what bronies are, but I think he recognized pinkie. he likes internet memes and stuff like that, so I always figured he'd make a good brony. this happened at the end of class and he googled it as I was leaving for my next class. today is my first chem class since this happened, so fingers crossed X3

today while we were working in Chem, my teacher said that he spent 20 minutes reading up on bronies, then most of the class applauded him

so yeah ._.

I don't know what all he read or his opinions on bronies, but the class' reaction leads me to believe that there are bronies in my class, or at the very least people who know about bronies, which is more than I expected XD

A brony teacher would be awesome :lol:.

I converted my sister and myself and a fellow brony are kind of wearing this other friend of mine down XD. Okay, it's not so much 'wearing him down', so much as its making sure he knows its okay to like it. He's coming up to the end of season one now, and when I spoke to him today, I asked him if he felt like a brony yet, and he said yes. Not quite on the level of referencing the show or any fanon stuff yet, but we'll get him there ;)