Fluttershy - Anypony wanna play?

SkyMunki

Ah, cool. You have to wait for 2 weeks though. Tier 1 applications are held up for that long to give chance to others who want to app it too. The best app wins. ^_^

Hmm...

That would be interesting for Sky Flare to meet Fluttershy, being that he's a pegasus.

i guess we'll see when my app and Fluttershy's are approved.

I'll be more than glad to have a go with you too when the time comes, I have a Pegasus and I hope soon *keeps claws crossed* a certain snarky baby dragon...

Wow, made this thread, and overnight, a hundred people applied for Fluttershy. I'm afraid I probably shan't be playing her now. :/

Well, Fluttershy IS one of the most popular of the Mane 6, it's to be expected. Dont give up yet, it's just the beginning! (I'm actually expecting to be feeling the same way when/if Dash becomes available again - I'll probably be one of dozens of apps for her)

Well each one has thier own style. I think personally the interview way is sorta overused, and from what I remember, the Helpstaff would prefer 3rd person type applications. Those interview type applications sound 1st person to me, but then again that's just me.