Season 2 - Leaked (but true) episode synopsis: Putting Your Hoof Down.

"Season 2 - Leaked (but true{citation needed}) episode synopsis: Putting Your Hoof Down."

If this is true (pleasepleasepleaseplease), then awesome. I am quite interested as to how this will happen without dissolving into AB's "But I want it now!", But with Fluttershy.

I am all for fluttershy episodes, so let this have my vaguely-intrested stamp of approval.

"Season 2 - Leaked (but true{citation needed}) episode synopsis: Putting Your Hoof Down."

If this is true (pleasepleasepleaseplease), then awesome. I am quite interested as to how this will happen without dissolving into AB's "But I want it now!", But with Fluttershy.

I am all for fluttershy episodes, so let this have my vaguely-intrested stamp of approval.

EqD confirmed that this is a confirmed episode. So the "leak" was true. What more approval do you need?

I already have a general idea of what the plot will be:

Iron Will is unhappy with FS being such a weak, quiet wallflower and takes it upon him/herself to toughen her up for her own good and forcing her to become a brute. Fluttershy is put in several unconfortable situations throughout the episode will little to no progress, but she's too apologetic to admit that she has na issue with it. Eventually the tension reaches it's breaking point and Fluttershy 'Puts Her Hoof Down' by finally boldly confronting Iron Will, proving that she can be assertive when necesary and stating that there's nothing wrong with being who she already is.The 'twist' is that this was Iron's plan all along and Fluttershy learns to have more confidence in herself.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a good feeling about this episode. I think we'll see a bit of exploration of exactly why Fluttershy is such a pushover in everyday situations (not involving cockatrices or manticores). I don't think it will damage her long-term characterization, though. She can still be sweet and kind and gentle and patient, while having the ability to stand up for herself when ponies are legitimately treating her badly. That ability would have served her well when dealing with Photo Finish, for one.

• 2 weeks later...

He's a minotaur?! :-|

I somehow wasn't expecting that, but really that's pretty awesome, I'd say.

From that clip, this looks like it has a lot of potential to be a fun Fluttershy episode. :)

Of course, due to the overwhelming force known as status quo, Fluttershy has to learn the Aesop that you shouldn't let people try to make you into something you're not, and return to fluttermeek by the end of the episode.

First Trixie, then Flim and Flam, now Iron Will. Ponyville sure seems to get a lot of traveling salesponies out to fleece the townponies. Doesn't Celestia have her own version of the FTC?