Share Something Interesting About Yourself!

Guest EoLPinkie

I'm finalizing a design that will serve as the only reason I'll willingly let ink and a needle near my skin: a crescent moon enveloping a classically-inspired sun. I've been deciding on this for a while, and I'm getting rather excited now that I'm one step closer to a decision.

Growing up, I was the only foal in my school (elementary school) that to my knowledge openly loved broccoli. I asked a classmate sitting next to me one time if he was going to eat his, right before he stood up to throw it away, and after that... no foal in my class ever whined again for that whole year whenever the cafeteria gave us broccoli in our lunch. Instead, everypony that sat at my table just waited for me to sit down and make space on my tray before they dumped it on my plate.

... picky eaters, geez.

Love broccoli! Especially with some melted cheese <3

Oh that's so weird! ^^ I hated broccoli with a passion until a couple years ago. Guess it being forced on me was a good thing after all.

Now for me!

I still have a teddy bear that I got 11 years ago because it was the last present I got from my great-grandma before her mind started to go. When I get older, I may put it in storage, but it will never leave my sight.

I've worn a yellow silicone Lance Armstrong "LIVESTRONG" bracelet continuously (one broke so I am on the second) since 2003 (when I got cancer at the age of 18). Everytime I notice it, I wonder why I am still wearing it. Yet I cannot quite get myself to take it off. If it ever broke that would be the end. However, in the last 6 years this bracelet has only very minor wear beyond discoloration due to miles of swimming in a chloronated pool.

And oh yeah, I've had cancer. I'm ok now.

I like to make up stories for people on the spot and see if I can pull it off. My favourite right now is the one about me and friend trips to Spain and us getting a collectors English coin in my hat which we consider lucky thanks to it, after we lost our money and had to draw portraits on the street. There way more details than that...but..

you get the point.

In college I was a heavy metal DJ for three years.

My DJ name was Metal Lord and my show was called The Silent Scream.

I loved it, and it helped my even when I was done DJing to continue to listen to metal, preferably power metal.

I once experienced an event in my life that could be very well classified as a slowing of time. I was in the eighth grade (this was years upon years ago) and everything around me seemed to move at a crawl. The teacher's and movements seemed slow, my own body seemed sluggish to respond, and I could very clearly remember perceiving everything around me as just going so lazily, even things beyond my sight or immediate surroundings.

I've never been able to replicate it.

I've been to Germany for a few days when I was little.

I ate cat food by mistake when I was very little.

I stabbed myself on my left hand by accident between the thumb and index finger.... but no one notices.

I can animate.

I can draw.

I can fly--

Wait no... that's Gale Strom.

I have friends.

I have best friends.

I have adult friends.

I have child friends.

Is that ll you need to know? Sure is.

This is more like a biography... oh well. You'll never know me anyways. Only a few(Except you guys on this internet) know who I really am.

So... bless you.

I like worms.

<shudder>

After living in Alaska for well over 3 years, I finally road a Snowmobile (Alaskans call them Snowmachines) for the first time. It was a blast! And now I might never do it again. I scratched the itch. I will absolutely go if anyone invites me, but I don't need to go again.