Calling all foals!

I have a foal named Inkblot. I'll describe her more in-depthly if I can join, because you said it may be a good idea to stop letting people in. However, I don't think you said anything about actually not letting any more people in.

:/

@Dav: Take your time. I can wait.

@Dino: I hate to say it, but I think this is now a closed thing. Sorry, but we already got like five people in on this, and five's enough. Maybe you can find some more people to do something similar, but this specific one is closed.

I always feel like a jerk when I do that.

• 2 weeks later...

posting cycles are always a good idea, cuz not everyone is comfortable with posting 'whenever they want to' cuz they're afraid they are posting too much. And then you have the people that DO post too much. There may be too many people for a posting cycle, so how about this rule:

you're only allowed to post after 4 others have posted. That way, if people have posted and you want to respond, you don't have to wait for mr. pokey-pants to post his halfhearted reply. (I'm not point any hooves :P )

Sorry I haven't been giving this the attention I should guys, but the above sounds alright to me xD

If we want to establish an official posting order we can do that, though if I'm not mistaken we've tried that.

Mkays. I was pretty sure someone was ahead of me/hadn't posted, but I think we need to kickstart this. I'll be posting. People can feel free to have their ponies pick up the coinage I have been leaving in a trail, and the train will be arriving.

posting cycles are always a good idea, cuz not everyone is comfortable with posting 'whenever they want to' cuz they're afraid they are posting too much. And then you have the people that DO post too much. There may be too many people for a posting cycle, so how about this rule:

you're only allowed to post after 4 others have posted. That way, if people have posted and you want to respond, you don't have to wait for mr. pokey-pants to post his halfhearted reply. (I'm not point any hooves :P )

I do NOT have Pokey-Pants! I take offense to that.

... I'm not even sure if you're talking about me or not :P EIther way, waiting for 4 posts sounds like a good idea.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...but only if you activated getting notifications. It's not enabled by default.

Yes. Some people say they dont like notifications because they dont want to get notifications. But under your settings, you can choose what you want to get notified. I get notified when I get quoted, or when people post in topics "I Follow".

Hasn't it already? :I

It's just denoting how everything that has happened before this point has been leading up to the main event of the thread, which is the train ride which will lead across Equestria. It is like in a movie when someone says, "It begins!" or something similar. Yeah, the movie has been going on but now its kicking into high gear.

• 3 months later...

Hey fellas.

Plz stop trying to stop the train using ideas that could work and just need more ponies/power or make it untenable in some manner. If we do that, then we can't start bopping around Equestria in a train.

So my next post will set a destination and it would likely be a good idea to allow a round or two to pass so we can decompress.

• Like 1