Episode 25+26 (Season 2 Finale) Synopsis'

Question for the crew here. When Shining Armor marries Princess Candence, he'll become a Prince. Will that (by family ties) make Twilight Sparkle a 'Princess' too?

If so, I can totally see Rarity becoming JEALOUS of her over this (SHE daydreamed of becoming a Princess by marrying Prince Blueblood, afterall).

:D:D:D:D:D

Was Rarity excited about marrying a hot stallion, or about marrying a prince?

The way I interpreted Rarity's 'daydream' to mean that she was more excited about the title of Princess than with the rest of it.

Did anypony think 'she killed them' when Twilight asked what happened? :S

That. Then I thought about the moon, too. Really makes me wonder what that secret could possibly be. I had a thought for a while that maybe Cadence was there to take down Luna and Celestia as rulers, but then I remembered she's related to Celestia xP. Kinda strange that they're using her full name though...given that "mi amore" means "my love", the name would be awkward in English..."We're Princess My Love Cadence's new bridesmaids", etc.

That. Then I thought about the moon, too. Really makes me wonder what that secret could possibly be. I had a thought for a while that maybe Cadence was there to take down Luna and Celestia as rulers, but then I remembered she's related to Celestia xP. Kinda strange that they're using her full name though...given that "mi amore" means "my love", the name would be awkward in English..."We're Princess My Love Cadence's new bridesmaids", etc.

Royalty sometimes do carry long, impractical names around.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/04/tvweb-season-finale-clip.html#more

One more clip with new footage. This one's too difficult for me to figure out how to embed, so you'll have to follow the link inside.

ALSO, we now know how to pronounce Cadence's name!

Okay, that horn touching kind of weirded me out.

I'm guessing horn touching is kinda like an affectionate nuzzle. Though it could do without the sound effects.

dont go starting debate about it because how horn nuzzles are portrayed by the fans already i dont think it would be alowed anywhere besides 18+

Pic 01: Wedding party!

Pic 02: At first I was like, how do those trumpets work? Then I realized it was all Unicorns holding them. They don't seem to be glowing with magic though.

Pic 03: Cadence using magic! Proof that her horn is not fake.

Pic 04: Rarity stress hair again?

Pic 05: Noticed this for pic 3, but Cadence has a purple tint on the edge of her wings.

Pic 06: Alright, that angling is kind of weird. But we see that Cadence isn't afraid to have fun!

Pic 07: Cadence's nose looks off...

Pic 08: Moral time!

Pic 09: So how did they get from the chapel to a balcony?

Pic 10: Partay! Also Applejack and Rarity shipping. Wait, we saw them together in It's About Time...

Pic 11: Horse drawn carriage! Also Pegasi. I guess this is the equivalent of flying on a plane to the honeymoon area, without the hassle of an airport!

Pic 12: Bottom right, two of the same pony. Darn.

It's pronounced Cay-dence? I've been saying Cah-dence! Ugh, this will bug me throughout the entire episode I'm sure.

Looking foward to it though!

It is pronounced that way. You're actually close for the Italian pronunciation, which would be "Cah-denza", if my memory of the language is serving me right.

Also Fluttershy says her full name in the video Whitehawke posted yesterday.

I know, but I was going full Hipster proper pronunciation mode xP Though I'm not actually the kind of person to correct people's actual pronunciation of things IRL.

I know, but I was going full Hipster proper pronunciation mode xP Though I'm not actually the kind of person to correct people's actual pronunciation of things IRL.

Ha. More like Alex Trebek. Which, if you think about it, is really hipsterish.

Pic 01: Wedding party!

Pic 02: At first I was like, how do those trumpets work? Then I realized it was all Unicorns holding them. They don't seem to be glowing with magic though.

Pic 03: Cadence using magic! Proof that her horn is not fake.

Pic 04: Rarity stress hair again?

Pic 05: Noticed this for pic 3, but Cadence has a purple tint on the edge of her wings.

Pic 06: Alright, that angling is kind of weird. But we see that Cadence isn't afraid to have fun!

Pic 07: Cadence's nose looks off...

Pic 08: Moral time!

Pic 09: So how did they get from the chapel to a balcony?

Pic 10: Partay! Also Applejack and Rarity shipping. Wait, we saw them together in It's About Time...

Pic 11: Horse drawn carriage! Also Pegasi. I guess this is the equivalent of flying on a plane to the honeymoon area, without the hassle of an airport!

Pic 12: Bottom right, two of the same pony. Darn.

Pic 12: Pinkie brings entire emergency ball stash to wedding.