Nothing to be seen here

Whitehawke

http://www.ponychan....s/36216742.html

Seems like Game over for this one.

Yup, looks like it was all faked/staged. I must admit that this was really well done. The answers were more or less believable. I'm kind of wondering how much is potentially true. Though they weren't real answers, it is possible that there is a grain of truth in them (if only by complete luck from guessing).

I'm seriously hoping for the Luna bit to be true, and can totally see it happening. As for the rest... well... I can do without everything else imo. I just want more Luna.

I kind of guessed this from the beginning.

Also, can't that guy get arrested for being an imposter? Lol

Not to my knowledge of law. He would have to have done things that would have caused damage to his livelihood or to the company in pretending to be him. But even then it would be deformation of character or [insert corporate law issue here (seriously, I know nothing of corporate law)]. He didn't steal his identity, so that would be a pointless avenue to pursue.

Basically... if the guy was caught, all he would get is a fine at most. Arrest? Not really, he didn't do anything illegal per say. He played a prank, and that is how the law would view it. The guy's reputation was left undamaged, and a small online community was trolled as a result, nothing serious. If you can find the illegality in the actions I'm sure the police would do all in their power to arrest him (which is to say not much, for such a petty act).

Dissapointing, but Do keep faith in 1 part - There *IS* a very big chance of a Scootaloo episode, it was mentioned by Scoot's VA on Everfree that scoot had a "Big song" that was sung "properly" in S3, which implies she will get her special episode.

Around the 33:30 mark She is asked if we will ever hear Scoot's "real singing voice" and she comments she just finished recording a song for it (and since S3 is in production it's cearly a S3 song)

Also around the 41:00 mark she is asked specifically if Scoot gets her own episode, and she said that she'd recoreded on that featured a lot of scootaloo in it (and was a little "out of character")

• Like 1

In hindsight it was kind of funny. It wasn't an average net troll; this person had a pretty intimate knowledge of pony and is probably a big fan of it themself, and it only got so big because it was executed so well in the right place at the right time -- and the expectation was there that real staff sometimes pay visits to the community. You could almost say that this event was overdue, so people gobbled up the info before questioning the validity of the source first.