So, Adventure Time has continuity now... (SPOILERS)

Davroth

Btw, even though this was awhile back, does anyone else understand Ice King's attachment to Gunther? Holly Jolly Secrets hit me hard.

I wasn't sure if Gunther is a specific penguin. I was kinda operating under the assumption that the Ice King just calls all the penguins Gunther. I'd think that would make it more sensible that Gunther got pregnant with a cat ghost something.

edit: DID I SAY SENSIBLE? I MEAN CRAZY!!

I wasn't sure if Gunther is a specific penguin. I was kinda operating under the assumption that the Ice King just calls all the penguins Gunther. I'd think that would make it more sensible that Gunther got pregnant with a cat ghost something.

If you check out this video, he calls several of the penguins by different names:

The penguin throwing up at the end litterally had me laughing for 5 minutes. I've always loved this show, despite never really watching it episode by episode. It's the grim spark of hope that CN needs to keep going under.... for the same reasons Faust and McCracken left.

I dunno. One seems to be rather special...And how many penguins can say they've slapped the devil and got away with it? :blah:

And the Ice King's origin story. TALK about Grim Dark..So depressing...Sniff..

I dunno. One seems to be rather special...And how many penguins can say they've slapped the devil and got away with it? :blah:

And the Ice King's origin story. TALK about Grim Dark..So depressing...Sniff..

Uh... did we see any de-soul'd penguins in that episode? I don't think we did. Going by that, any penguin might be capable of that.

Uh... did we see any de-soul'd penguins in that episode? I don't think we did. Going by that, any penguin might be capable of that.

Yeah, watch the entire video I posted...Dad is seen towards the end soul sucking the rest of the penguins with ease. "NO ONE SUCKS THE LIFE OF MY PENGUINS EXCEPT ME! And maybe Polar Bears..Cause that's just nature!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Adventure Time continuity seems to go for a few episodes, sometimes even remaining for the rest of the series (Such as Finn's demon-blood sword), but what I love and hate at the same time is how the makes can make an episode that has a deep episode, one that reveals something tragic or emotional like the Ice King's past or Goliad, and then suddenly they go right back to the lightheartedness! Still love the show a whole lot, and I can't wait to see what happens with the Lich Snail!

Looks like they're putting out a special edition of the DS AT game, which also has the greatest name ever. "Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!" According to Wikipedia, it includes a steel-case cover of the Enchiridion (Finn's handbook), a booklet with Pendleton Ward's artwork, a poster of Ooo, and a stylus designed after Finn's sword....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So..Anyone catch the latest episode? "I Remember You". GODS talk about depressing...

Still, I would so love a spin-off series with the John Lennonish and slowly going mad Simon and Kid Marceline wandering the ruins of civilization together...