The Fall of Cartoon Network

I stopped watching CN when problem solverz and super mountain fort awesome started airing.

I just couldn't believe that the same channel aired samurai jacked, gundam, reboot, DBZ and outlaw star at some point.

However, it seems like the management running it now don't seem to know how to appeal to everyone. Regular Show and Adventure Time are excellent, yes, but it seems like they're trying FAR too hard with trash like The Annoying Orange or MAD.

Maybe they're trying to compete with Nick's Fred the Show by putting the Annoying Orange up. Seems to me that CN is perhaps trying to compete with Cartoon Network. This is further evidenced by the addition of the live action Level Up. Speaking of which...

I mean, I know Level-Up is the only traditional live action show now (And from what I've heard, it is BOMBING...), but it's ridiculous how CN continues to try and fork live action shows in their schedule.

I saw the commercials. It looked dumb. It looked bad. It came on one day after another show I had been watching. I decided to give it a shot. Maybe the commercials put it in a bad light. No. No way. Stupider than Spongebob. I hope the actors have a contract, because they are never getting hired anywhere else. Not sure if terrible directing, or terrible actors... either way, it's a terrible show.

Also, I hope Cartoon Network never touches My Little Pony. The Hub may be failing in ratings right now, and MLP may be going for syndication, but Cartoon Network had better not touch it. They just WOULD NOT handle the fandom and the show's scheduling correctly...

FiM already airs on Cartoon Network in some other countries. So they have some kind of deal thing going already, if they aren't just owned by the same company. It may have potential in the US, since it's already happened elsewhere (presumably in places where the Hub does not exist).

Isn't that all channels? Still, out of all the channels I watch, CN has the most! I mean, look at the Hub..I watch only one show there..I REALLY want to watch the Aquabats, mainly since the Brothers Champ have their hands on it (They did the very awesome Homestarrunner site). Anyone here watch the AB's? I know one pony on this site that is VERY into it! How bout you?

Isn't that all channels? Still, out of all the channels I watch, CN has the most! I mean, look at the Hub..I watch only one show there..I REALLY want to watch the Aquabats, mainly since the Brothers Champ have their hands on it (They did the very awesome Homestarrunner site). Anyone here watch the AB's? I know one pony on this site that is VERY into it! How bout you?

Homestarrunner people? I may have to give it a shot!