McD Toy trades.

Rosewind

I have a ton of Rainbow Dashes. I just want a Fluttershy. It would be my luck that I would get every pony except my favorite.

Really? I will try to get you a Fluttershy for a Rainbow Dash.

I've got an Extra Twilight and got 4=Fluttershy. I shall try again today and ask them to let me see the toys to try and find the last four I need. I wanna take that MLp Stand they have displaying all the pnoies xD

They told me when I went to McDonalds you can ask for it, but an employee there had already laid claim.

I GOT MY 3 DASHIES!!!!

...AND I AM FURIOUS!!!

No, not just furious, I am downright OFFENDED at what they are trying to pass off as Rainbow Dash! Her Cutiemark is a red lightning bolt (not tri-color, and no cloud), her fore-mane has the right Red-Orange-Yellow, but her back mane is ALL yellow, her eyes are red, and her tail is purple-blue-orange! NOT A SPECK OF GREEN ANYWHERE!

I'm keeping 1 for the collectors value, but the other two, if anyone wants, I'm offering up for $2 + shipping, or I'll trade for a Twilight (Amazingly her toy is suprisingly accurate!)

They told me when I went to McDonalds you can ask for it, but an employee there had already laid claim.

Ya I had totally forgot about asking for the toys instead buying the meal lol. last time I did that was back when Burger King had the pokemon toys or think it was BK xD.

Ya I had totally forgot about asking for the toys instead buying the meal lol. last time I did that was back when Burger King had the pokemon toys or think it was BK xD.

I always ask which toy they have so I dont get a ton of repeats. Of course buying the toy seperate is like $2, buying the meal is $3 and gets you the toy + a burger/nuggests, fries, drink, and apparently 5 slices of Apple now O_o

Yeah the apples are so good. What I might do is ask to see which toys they have to see if they had the toys I'm missing and if they did, I'd ask for a happy meal too

my only complaint is that they halfed the size of the fries to add the apples, but it makes a more rounded meal, even for an adult, so I'm not complaining (really I'd consider that a decent lunch if I was planning to eat dinner reasonably early)

FOAL YOU OFFERED ME THAT CHEERILEE!

Still with your name on it, Holmes.

Lol, dont worry, Tales, I dont want Cheralee

I'll have to see tomorrow what I can get at McD, as I said I'm wanting 3 Dashies and maybe 1 more twilight (place dash on one side of desk, twi on the other :))

Got both of those too. I have... Rarity free now.

I have one extra Applejack if anypony needs her to complete their collection.

Funny thing, last time I went trying to find Twilight (Thanks again Greenshot!) they gave me an Applejack from last years' collection. I had asked for pony #3, Twilight, but apparently last year AJ was #3.

I got to a McDonalds today, but no luck D:

I have one more day, so I'll try to go to another one. It's hard to go to McDs when you're on a school trip where you can't go alone and everyone thinks it's cool to hate the place :l

Sorry, I do not need to trade anymore. :(

I went to a different McDonalds today and got Cheerilee and Dash #2. Decided I don't need a Dash #3.

Conversation was funny though. I asked the chick if they sell the toys separately (conversation starter and I guess less confusing when that's all I want). She said yes, and so I tried to describe to her which one was Cheerilee. Not Pinkie Pie, not Twilight Sparkle. Then I said, "and the blue one, Rainbow Dash." So then she asks, "is that all you want?" >_> Yep. Completed collection and only had to go to 2 McDonalds.

I got to a McDonalds today, but no luck D:

I have one more day, so I'll try to go to another one. It's hard to go to McDs when you're on a school trip where you can't go alone and everyone thinks it's cool to hate the place :l

WEll tbh, imnsho, Mcd<BK<Wendys (and if you want to include Hardees or Zaxbies, they go above wendys, ofc KFC or Bojangles wins above all, but then I live in the south where Fried Chicken is king) so... yeah, McD is basicall viewed as bottom-of-the-barrel food... I only go there when I need beef (iron defeciency) because of their $1 Double cheese burgers... well and their pancakes and oreo icecream... otherwise I stay away from them... (Ironic that I worked at a BK for 4 years through college and still like their food better than McD...)

Conversation was funny though. I asked the chick if they sell the toys separately (conversation starter and I guess less confusing when that's all I want). She said yes, and so I tried to describe to her which one was Cheerilee. Not Pinkie Pie, not Twilight Sparkle. Then I said, "and the blue one, Rainbow Dash." So then she asks, "is that all you want?" >_> Yep. Completed collection and only had to go to 2 McDonalds.

I was shocked when today I got someone what actually knew the characters! I normally get "um.. we have the -X color- one..." today I got "We have Rainbow Dash! ...she's the blue one" and I got an awkward silence when I said "Yesssss! I want 3 of her! make sure it's Rainbow Dash, I dont want 3 of any of the others" (unfortunately RD's toy is a horseapple, but still amusing...)

WEll tbh, imnsho, Mcd<BK<Wendys (and if you want to include Hardees or Zaxbies, they go above wendys, ofc KFC or Bojangles wins above all, but then I live in the south where Fried Chicken is king) so... yeah, McD is basicall viewed as bottom-of-the-barrel food... I only go there when I need beef (iron defeciency) because of their $1 Double cheese burgers... well and their pancakes and oreo icecream... otherwise I stay away from them... (Ironic that I worked at a BK for 4 years through college and still like their food better than McD...)

Ah, I'm the opposite XD McDs is delish, BK is meh, Wendy's is gross and not worth spending money on or getting fat over. KFC is always at the top, and I've never heard of the rest

But I don't go there for food. I make it clear to people that I'm just popping in and out quickly during our free shopping time. Nobody even wants to be seen waiting outside D:

Making me hungry, I love KFC's fries and chicken strips and plan on going to McD today on my way home. Since Im at friend's house on a computer and not my wii trying to load pages and reply to threads on here XD Hoping for Dash but what's with Twilight 2 and Dash 2 & Dash 3???

I GOT MY 3 DASHIES!!!!

...AND I AM FURIOUS!!!

No, not just furious, I am downright OFFENDED at what they are trying to pass off as Rainbow Dash! Her Cutiemark is a red lightning bolt (not tri-color, and no cloud), her fore-mane has the right Red-Orange-Yellow, but her back mane is ALL yellow, her eyes are red, and her tail is purple-blue-orange! NOT A SPECK OF GREEN ANYWHERE!

I'm keeping 1 for the collectors value, but the other two, if anyone wants, I'm offering up for $2 + shipping, or I'll trade for a Twilight (Amazingly her toy is suprisingly accurate!)

You know that her cutiemark was the same as the original McD's Dash? Since it launched around the time of the show, my theory is that the "inaccurate" cutie marks might have been precursors for the original cutie marks. I saw an original concept sketch of Dash that Faust posted, and it had the similar design before the tricolor/cloud -- but it was the original design that was used for the toys due to production timing or whatever. Also it's probably cheaper to print the toy cutie mark with one color ink and a simple design.

My point is that you should cherish that inaccuracy as something that led to her ultimate character development, away from this:

bEogj.jpg

YEAH! She's not so bad now, huh?!

Making me hungry, I love KFC's fries and chicken strips and plan on going to McD today on my way home. Since Im at friend's house on a computer and not my wii trying to load pages and reply to threads on here XD Hoping for Dash but what's with Twilight 2 and Dash 2 & Dash 3???

If you're talking about my list, I just wanted 3 Dash's and 2 Twilight's. Simple. :)

*bounces*

I managed to get to another McDonalds today and I got Fluttershy :kissy:

By the looks of the box he pulled it out of, I think they only had a few toys left. Fluttershy was all they had variety-wise. I'm happy with just the one since I didn't expect to find any at all X3