FiM items (which stores to get them in)

At Dollar Tree, the pony calendars are usually tightly nestled with other different calendars in boxes -- they're not all front and center, so you'll have to dig. Their primary color is a pastel yellow, so look for that on the spine.

Oh thanks for the heads up! I didnt really look hard in the calender area, I looked around in the coloring books and didnt see ANY but I just bought three in a set at Target for when my niece comes to visit, so I'll be ok.

Seems like in my area Target and TRU (just down the road from each other) have been the best bets for merch.

Made a stop at Toys R Us today, still looking for the big set with Nightmare Moon. No NMM yet, but they did have the mini 3-packs, so I now have the Apple Family set :) Also, for those fans that have them nearby, Meijer stores are also carrying the mini packs.

I went looking for cards in our local Wal-Marts again. Both have had empty boxes on the shelf for over a week! :x

They had the mini 3-packs in though. The Apple family packs looked good, though I doubt I get that one. The wedding set was the only other one they had. All I can say is, "What the HAY!" The color for Cadance is horrible-horrible-horrible! If she had been the color of the big Celestia I would have grabbed a set. But she is a deep neon purple. Um, no. How is it they get the colors right on everypony else but they can hit a Princess at all? GGGGRRRRR.

I found today:

Lyra, Trixie and other ponies from that wave at the crappy Target.

The 3-packs, white celestia, the 2-packs, the big set with the blind bag ponies+accessories and some additional wedding packs at Toys R Us.

Blue Blind Bag ponies at Newbury Comics

Baby Spike (who is actually really cute at Wal Mart), and they had some of the wedding wave.

I went to this chinese store near my place. They had a pony that had not much hair on it, with 1 butterfly as a cutie mark and the eyes were really weird. It was called My Small pony ;_;

Anyways, I buy mine from ToysRUs.

FAKIES. I love FAKIES!

Was in Spencer's today, and though I didn't look hard, I found no sign of any pony merchandise... this is surprising to me...

I think they're slow adapters to trending stuff. Give it a few more months. I've already confirmed they have more ponystuff in their inventory system with one of the employees there, but no release dates yet.

• Like 1

While we were out I hit a Wal-Mart in a nearby town looking for more cards, which I found. (Yay! but I keep getting the same cards a lot...boo)

They had the plush dolls. Debated getting a Twilight. They had a lot of slots for the mini-sets, but non there. I wonder if they were out or not stocked yet.

They also had blue blind-bags with the mettallic/gem ponies. So those have hit central Illinois. This is the first time I have seen ones other than the wave-1 bags. Too bad I don't want that style. :blah:

Checked both Hot Topic and Spencers today for different ponystuff/Rainbow cherry drink. No luck!

Really? The Hot Topic near me has tons of pony shirts and pony merchandise overall. My cousin actually got a shirt of Derpy in her Nightmare Night costume there, and told me there was a shirt with the Fluttershy yay on it.

Are those things just exclusive to Colorado, or what? :shock:

Really? The Hot Topic near me has tons of pony shirts and pony merchandise overall. My cousin actually got a shirt of Derpy in her Nightmare Night costume there, and told me there was a shirt with the Fluttershy yay on it.

Nope, that's the standard. I was looking for different stuff that springs up from time to time.

I agree with this state of confusion. My Hot Topic about 10 minutes from me is FULL of pony stuff. I can't glance anywhere without seeing it at mine!

Also, anypony in the tri-state area, WAL-MART PONY POSTERS ARE NOW IN-STOCK!