FiM items (which stores to get them in)

I have a question does anypony know where the best place to get the figurerines of the characters WITHOUT the brushable hair or giant playset?

Wal-Mart and Toys"R"Us have Blind Bags. I don't think there are any big figures that do not have a brushable mane and/or tail. Even the McDonalds figures are brushable, and those are smaller.

I went to the closest Target and was vary, very, very sadly dissapointed in the MLP offering.

And would it hurt someone, ANYONE, to sell a Celestia that wasn't pink? Really.

But... Celestia IS pink... Just not that pink. So theoretically you have two choices for Celestia in her current state... Repaint her the proper shade of light pearly pink... OR redye her mane to match Cadence. Either way works ;)

But... Celestia IS pink... Just not that pink. So theoretically you have two choices for Celestia in her current state... Repaint her the proper shade of light pearly pink... OR redye her mane to match Cadence. Either way works ;-)

Swirly is right about Celestia's light pearly pinkness -- but the first run Celestia toys are just...so...bad!

Can I repaint you, Swirly? I wonder what color you'd look good in. Mayhaps a nice hot pink? Mmmmmm?

Swirly is right about Celestia's light pearly pinkness -- but the first run Celestia toys are just...so...bad!

Can I repaint you, Swirly? I wonder what color you'd look good in. Mayhaps a nice hot pink? Mmmmmm?

But I'm not trying to pull off a Pinkie Pie cosplay :( How about purple? That way I can pull off a Twilight Sparkle cosplay! I can paint you hot pink in return and we could have the best FiM cosplays EVER!

Thanks for the infomation never heard of blind bags before o_o shows how new to the community I am. And what exactly is a cosplay? :-o

~Shadowmist

Cosplaying is dressing up as a character from a show or game or anything of the like. In this case I was referring to dressing up as Twilight Sparkle and Rosewind as Pinkie Pie.

That way she can assault Spike with some of her homemade cupcakes.

At Sakura Con this year *Seattle based anime convention* There were a lot of ponies. There were either a hundred homestuck or hundred ponies. Applejacks, Rarities, a Rainbow dash that was all blue with running shoes on. It was pretty cute. I didn't see alot of handmade pony there though, probably next year. There was a tony of MLP themed Lolita asseccories. So cute.

I must retract my statement about hot topic not having pony stuff for colts. Im visiting my great grandpa in cailifornia and saw abunch of pony stuff ranging from an awesome belt(which shall be mine! mwahahaaa!), two derpy hooves shirts, three doctor whooves shirts, a few rainbow dash t's as well as a fluttershy one. :D it was awesome! Also they had a gel bracelet and a wallet case. I was having a fandom spaz attack when i found out the clerk was a pegasister. Because i only know one person in southern oregon who is a fellow brony :o. Hot topic is a great place for pony merch just not in small towns!

~Shadowmist

Well, I finally broke my FiM shirt shortage and picked up a 20% cooler shirt while at the mall from HT. I still don't like that place but meh... buy 1 get 1 50% off, so DW and FiM were worth the trek in.

Well, I finally broke my FiM shirt shortage and picked up a 20% cooler shirt while at the mall from HT. I still don't like that place but meh... buy 1 get 1 50% off, so DW and FiM were worth the trek in.

Finally! It's about time!

*Stamps Swirly's forehead with "Official Brony" stamp* Welcome to the herd! For realsies!

Thats pretty cool :P i got two pony shirts today too! From same place, I picked up a "pinkie pie is always watching forever" shirt and "This shirt is now 20% percent cooler", <3 when paired with my "Brohoove" t shirt. I got a threeway collection that im eager to increase <3

~A shadowmist with a 20% cooler warobe

Finally! It's about time!

*Stamps Swirly's forehead with "Official Brony" stamp* Welcome to the herd! For realsies!

You mean going to BroNYCon, meeting the creator, several writers, several voice actors (including Tara Strong), and John De Lancie (the best villain ever) did NOT make me an official Brony before?! :-o

Well! At least I am now! (Also, FiM cons are the bestest place to get pony swag EVER)

Noticed the cards on Toywiz were marked with a "MEGA HOT". Hopefully that means they're selling very well. And it looks like they're already out of the single packs....

Wal-Mart and Toys"R"Us have Blind Bags. I don't think there are any big figures that do not have a brushable mane and/or tail. Even the McDonalds figures are brushable, and those are smaller.

There most certainly are. The very first thing that came OUT FiM -related was PVC figures of some of the brushables.

2010set2.jpg

for comparison

6929527796_ff48c31c66_z.jpg

They're around $30 now, maybe you can get lucky at a close-out store, but I have a few I am sending to Mane as prizes for upcoming contests :)

:

Just got back from my first brony meetup and I acquired a Derpy is Best Pony Shirt (they didn't have the Doctor Whooves one in X-Large size), Brony wristband, big Brony button pin, 20% Cooler shades one pair for me, one for fhe excellent Brony who gave me a lift as they were BOGO: 50% off and the new "Yay" seatbelt belt. I got Caramel a Miku plush for her birthday too!

Oh, you made it to the meetup? That's fantastic!

Swirly -- you're now officially official in the most official sense. Wearing brony clothing is one of the Five Pillars of Bronyism. The others are creating your own OC/roleplaying/posting with a ponysana, going to a meetup, purchasing pony toys/swag, and watching/spreading FiM itself.