Celestia as Nightmare Moon

korok132

I just had a thought: What if Luna was the "good sister" and had to banish Celestia to the Sun for 1000 years? What would Celestia be called when she came back for her revenge, making Equestria suffer under eternal day? Luna was called Nightmare Moon. You know, Nightmare, and she was in charge of the moon. Nightmare Moon. What would Celestia be called?

yay fan art :^D

evil_celestia_concept_by_spyrothefox-d3g3mql.png

ponysketch___umbrae_nova_by_crappyunicorn-d490s9v.png

26169%20-%20artist%3Athestoicmachine%20celestia%20corruption%20Solar_Flare.png

also, I'm not the best at the pony puns, so I dunno what she'd be called :^l

Darn, you beat me!

Have some more!

celestial_dragon_by_giuliabeck-d4mxyeu.png

44358%20-%20celestia%20Plasmare_Sun%20Solar_Flare.png

62370%20-%20artist%3A40kun%20bizarro_equestria%20celestia%20oc%20Solar_Flare.png

tumblr_lyut2pxQNb1r361q4o1_500.png

Also, yes, this is already a fandom thing.

Hmmm....

Solar Flare?

Yes, I think that is the generally accepted fandom name.

DayMare!

Anyway, that's an interesting concept...

Fanfiction, anyone?

Probably already exists.

I once saw an RP site where the theme was Celestia, after bannishing her sister, became so distraught in what she had done that over the centuries she became corrupted into the thing she hated: a creature where order was maintained by tyrrany and violence.

Unfortunately I don't remember the site name.

Prominence. Corona. Any astronomical phenomena of great power and violence. I suppose it could be interesting to see a fic where Celestia develops a god complex. But as with all fics that involve power and power corrupting, it needs to be handled with care.

I once saw an RP site where the theme was Celestia, after bannishing her sister, became so distraught in what she had done that over the centuries she became corrupted into the thing she hated: a creature where order was maintained by tyrrany and violence.

Unfortunately I don't remember the site name.

That's kind of along the lines of my newest fanfic.

hi hi

Normally I'm a bit unnerved by evil Celestia fics, but as long as they can keep true to the themes of redemption and harmony from the Nightmare Moon episodes, then I can dig it.

If I were to choose a name for evil Celestia, I'd probably go with The Day Terror. Day Terrors being a rare type of parasomnia that happens during waking hours (usually in children) where some event triggers sudden memories of previous nightmares, and can lead to outbursts of erratic and sometimes violent behavior.

Definitely going to read the fic Tales

And Day Terror and Daymare Sol are great names.

I used to get alot of nightmares as a kid, but recently not. Never got any day terrors.

I have a feeling that banishing somebody to the sun will result in them not ever coming back, because, you know, its the sun

This is MY LITTLE PONY. Since when did logic or physics apply to anything?

Also, I second the name Solar flare! *But if I have to be original then I'd name her Wicked Solstice*

I have a feeling that banishing somebody to the sun will result in them not ever coming back, because, you know, its the sun

You'd have just as much chance of dying on the moon. In addition to no oxygen in either area (or so I assume), the moon is... well, really cold. So if banishing other ponies to space was dangerous, we'd know... There would be no Luna. ;_;

You'd have just as much chance of dying on the moon. In addition to no oxygen in either area (or so I assume), the moon is... well, really cold. So if banishing other ponies to space was dangerous, we'd know... There would be no Luna. ;_;

I think moon survival would go better on account of not burning instantly upon arrival