That Important Announcement thats watching me.

This is bad news indeed!!!! Well, it was nice knowing you all.

That notice scared the life out of me Then I thought "Wait a minute. I have seen this done somewhere before." Then I looked at the calendar and had a nice long laugh. A pet forum I used to visit did THE EXACT SAME THING last year. Different company. Well played indeed.

Well, looks like I made a new topic for this before noticing this one...but yeah, this is a horrible joke, and you should be banished and thrown into prison at the place you were banished to...

Sure it's AF day. But by saying it's in bad taste... ...you get fooled automatically :)

Cheers!

I find it hilarious :'l

I woke up this morning, jumped onto the computer and looked through all the websites I frequent in hopes of things like take down notices and troll face guys running around XD so far Canterlot is the only website that did anything and I was so disappointed at the lack of fooledness until I came here D:

• Like 1

I saw it and rolled my eyes, I literally was wondering if the site was even going to load today or if there would be a stupid splash about The staff deciding to form a mariachi band and quit MLP... (THAT kind of announcement is so redulous I would have laughed)

I will admit, nice forgery of the document though.

• Like 1

For the people that were scared out of it's 'legitimacy', why would administration show us the document? If the document was real, I don't think they would have just shared it with us to allow us to freak out, unless of course its a joke. A true C&D would be more formal and introduced. A popup message that kept me from browsing the forum would have been much more elaborate and scary. But at that point all of canterlot would go up in flames. ;)

Happy April Fools, ponies.

I saw it and rolled my eyes, I literally was wondering if the site was even going to load today or if there would be a stupid splash about The staff deciding to form a mariachi band and quit MLP... (THAT kind of announcement is so redulous I would have laughed)

I will admit, nice forgery of the document though.

Who told you?

I think the real joke is I can't figure out how to get rid of the announcement on my screen.

I tried using Adblock, now I have a kitty in the corner of my screen... though it's less distracting and more calming than the fake takedown notice...

I tried using Adblock, now I have a kitty in the corner of my screen... though it's less distracting and more calming than the fake takedown notice...

take a picture of it to show us please? :3

or mostly to show me ._. I wanna see kitty

• Like 1

I'm running adblock plus and noscript, and all I can do is globally ban all canterlot images (not good) -- I can block avatars though! (Usually annoying animated avatars with quickly flashing anything get axed.)

It's a clever joke, but it's a pain in the flank as far as making browsing site a nuisance since you can't get rid of it through normal board functionality.