Favorite Villain/Evil Creature

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Favorite Villain/Minor Bother?

• Discord
    • Nightmare Moon/Evil Luna
    • Gilda
    • Trixie
    • Diamond Tiara/Silver Spoon.
    • Diamond Dogs
    • Flim Flam Brothers
    • Animals/Wildlife
    • Queen Chrysalis

Discord.

He was the most entertaining of them all and he really brought out the characters of the main 6. Sure I hate him for what he did to rainbowdash and AJ and (Celestia forbid) Fluttershy... but he also showed just how great they were when compaired to the exact opposite. So kudos for him. I also really liked his personality in general too :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My favorite villain is Pinkamina but she isn't on here and technically isn't a villain but seriously, when Pinkie's hair goes flat and she starts going crazy, it's the best.^^

Other than that, I would have to say Discord but Chyrsalis isn't far behind at all.

I'm sure it's no surprise who my favorite villan is. Discord!!

There's just something about villans that have fun and get a kick out of their own evilness that I really love. Remember Hades from Disney's Hercules? He was great. But oh my god, Discord.

Second favorite would be Chrysalis because she had a cool design and a great song.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My first would be Trixie. She was awesome! She vanquished an Ursa Major! Twilight was only able to put asleep an Ursa Minor.. She also has one of my favorite quotes "Anything you can do, I can do better."

Second would be Discord. I think my favorite part about him is that he came closest to defeating the ponies while being able to bring out all of their flaws at the same time. Probably one of my favorite voices from the series as well. /)^3^(\

Third would be Chrysalis. She had an awesome character design, and was the second closest to defeating the ponies. I also liked how her minions were able to transform into the mane 6, I couldn't take my eyes off the screen when that happened. She also has one of the catchiest songs in the second season. I-)

I still maintain Nightmare Moon was the best villain. I mean, Discord was amazing, for sure, and Chrysalis rocked her song, but I am a sucker for NM because she was the easiest to sympathize with. The mane compassing the screen was awesome, her design was somewhat threatening, and being the sister to Celestia was something that made her rather intriguing.

Well, I love Discord like everyone else and their neighbor...

But I have to say that Flim and Flam are magnificent, and that their song is firmly implanted in my brain and it isn't leaving anytime soon.

Still, I don't quite consider them villains...they were just regular salesponies...greedy like many...

^ and ^x2 If they're just regular salesponies with some ounce of greed, then Diamond Tiara's just any regular child bully, Gilda's just any regular normally aged bully, Trixie's just any normal magician with a big ego/bully...

But as for me, Diamond Tiara. Love the design, and she's got room to grow as a character (which she probably never will but I can dream).

I voted for Chrysalis because I loved her song and the way she did things, especially how it seemed like she was trying to set up Twilight to kill the real Cadance. I still love Nightmare and Discord though, and the Flim Flam brothers were great too. Finally, I have a soft spot for Diamond and Silver. I hope to see more of Diamon being cruel and manipulative.

An evil queen whom is in control of an imposing army, bent on conquering an entire kingdom, despite the fact its leaders are clearly more than a match for her (normally). She risked herself and the safety of many of her subjects in pulling off a mission that would be so difficult to go off without a hitch. Such deception deserves some recognition. Not to mention the fact that she was able to overpower those whom she should have lost to by empowering herself from a source that would seem endless.

Queen Chrysalis is my choice for sure.

• 5 weeks later...