You meet the mane six.

Starfox64x

Twilight. Rainbow Dash.

You two are now a couple.

Well, for each individual pony I'd ask:

Twilight, would you know how to teach those that are not magically-inclined, or infuse them with magic somehow? Hint hint.

Rainbow Dash, how does rainbow rainbow the dash to dash rainbow? Rainbow dash dash?

Applejack, what happened to your parents?

Rarity, could you help me with my wardrobe and such?

Fluttershy, y u so qt?

Pinkie Pie, what is the meaning of life?

First question wouldn't be directed at them. I'd direct it to the world generally, exclaiming "What the hay!?" and staring blankly. But I guess if I regained my senses finally, I wouldn't have an idea what to ask individually. Perhaps... :

Twilight: What did you do this time >.>''?

Rainbow Dash: Is it true you CAN'T evoke a sonic rainboom? (would provoke her into doing one xD)

Applejack: Don't you have any cinder around perhaps...?

Fluttershy: *Stares* *Points at dog*

seti7.jpg

*Observes with smile*

Pinkie Pie: You ain't going to befriend everyone around, are you...? (rhetorical...)

Rarity: You DO understand everything you see around is just an organized chaos?

And then I'd try to hide from their questions concerning "How do you know so much about us!?" stuff >.>'

If the mane 6 appeared in my house, I would first bug huggles all over them. Then once hugs and introductions were out of the way find out how they got here. then for each individual,

Twilight:

What was it like to spend so much time with Luna on Nightmare Night after she got used to everypony?

Pinkie Pie:

Can you help me plan your welcoming party?

Rarity: There are a couple questions I would ask her, but I'll stick with the most friendly one.

Can you help me find something that the seams don't eat through my skin and is actually comfortable to wear?

Rainbow Dash:

Wanna race?

Apple Jack:

How much would it be for a bushel of those amazing apples you have?

and finally Fluttershy:

Can you teach me to communicate with animals like you can?

Taking an actual segment from my fanfiction:

They headed for the door,When Danny stopped.

"Hey,if the portal transferred you,how are you wearing clothes?"He asked.The Mane Six looked at each other,not really knowing the answer.

"So as not to complicate things,can we just say a wizard did it?"Amy said to him.

"I DID NO SUCH THING."Twilight shouted.

"Twilight,You're a magician."Rarity said

Applejack, what happened to your parents?

Pinkie Pie, what is the meaning of life?

I dont tihnk i could ask that to AJ... at least not til i got to know her better... I'd feel awkward if the answer wasnt happy...

As for Pinkie's answer... I can only imagine she'd blow your mind..

Twilight: What did you do this time >.>''?

Pinkie Pie: You ain't going to befriend everyone around, are you...? (rhetorical...)

And then I'd try to hide from their questions concerning "How do you know so much about us!?" stuff >.>'

Ha, nice, it probably would be Twilight's doing...

I'm imagining that Pinkie would just leave your house and go door to door trying to make friends... "Twilight, are you trying to tell me we're in a whole new world with BILLIONS of people i havent met yet? *squee* :smirk: "

HA! Nice.

I'll have to think about what I would ask, but off the top of my head, I would ask Fluttershy about the change in Angel Bunny's behavior.

Yeah, what the hay? How on earth could such a kind hearted pony have such a demonic little ******* as a pet? you'd think he'd grow to be nicer eventually...

Hrm.

I'd ask them why there are so many females in Equestria and not that many males ;P

Simple, but I've always wondered.

*shrugs* Who knows?

Rainbow Dash:

Wanna race?

Dash: "We just did, and you already lost? Wanna race again? OH! You lose again..."

I'd keep them in my closet and only pull them out to make them reenact episodes for my personal enjoyment.

I'm not crazy, I swear! *shifty eyes*

... As horrible as that sounds i'd probably end up doing the same >.> in a much nicer, less hostile way... at least until they tried to leave... Although i'm sure one guy versus six ponies who kick butt on a daily basis wouldnt have much trouble taking me down...

How the hell am I going to keep six ponies in an apartment?

Pinkie: Is it possible for you to calm down? Ever? Please?

RD: Why not 30% cooler, hmmm?

Twilight: Favorite Book? Also do you like Visual Novels?

Applejack: Who are you parents?

Rarity: What other styles of clothes do you make?

Fluttershy: Why do you like angel? Why? WHY?

pinkie- wanna party

rainbow dash - whats it like to fly

Twilight sparkel - hase princes celestia offered you some sort of immortality spell

Applejack - do you like all types of apple

Fluttershy- what is it like living so close to the everfree forest

Rarity do you make that in camouflage

All of them - can you take me with you

Twilight- Oh hay... I'd just talk to her about science all day. Seriously... I'd probably start with the differences between Equestrian view of the night sky differs from ours. Also... I'd ask her to settle the matter of pony genetics... that is still bothering me... (I'd also ask her what spell brought her here and if the reverse could bring me along)

Pinkie- Want to party? But can you not knock me into a wall like your friends? Humans aren't as sturdy as ponies :(

RD - You are a black belt in karate some how... HOW?! Also... want to spar? afterwards we can race!

Apple Jack - Got any of that cider?

Fluttershy - Have you met my kitty "Mittens"? -points to cat-

Rarity - Can you please help my fashion *without* dying my mane a new color? (my fashion sense stinks)

I dont think i've put up my questions yet, not that i think about it...

Twilight: What's your favorite spell?

RD: I bet you can't make a sonic Rainboom with a passenger >=3

PP: Let us bake the most delicious cookies EVER!

FS: *hugs* You're adorable and i won't let you go... there is no question involved here...

Rarity:... So how 'bout that Prince?

AJ: Do you have any other special apples like Zap Apples?

RD: I bet you can't make a sonic Rainboom with a passenger >=3

My question to you is... Would *you* survive a sonic rainboom as the passenger? Though I admit, that would be totally awesome.

My question to you is... Would *you* survive a sonic rainboom as the passenger? Though I admit, that would be totally awesome.

If not that would be a kickass way to die! Holding onto Dash with ever last bit of strength as the skin on my face peeled back. as she hits the sonic rainboom i scream "THIS IS AWESOME!!!" Just before my vocal cords go flying out of my throat... Epic...

But surviving would be my second priority... So yeah, i'd try not to let that happen...

I'd probably pass out if suddenly the mane six showed up.

To all: I'd ask them to take me with them, even if it was only for a week to explore Equestria. Of cours they'd have to make me a pony as seeing a human would cause a painc.

Twilight: Can you teach me magic?

Pinkie: How do you break the fourth wall like that?

RD: Show me a stunt!

Fluttershy: Hug?

Rarity: Do you want to design a suit for a human?

AJ: Wanna race?

Rarity- Would you design me something?

Rainbow Dash- Stay?

Pinkie Pie- Could you host my next birthday party?

Fluttershy- Wanna meet my cats?

Apple Jack- What is the BEST kind of apple?

Twilight Sparkle- Wanna see my bookshelf?