Requests - Closed D:

Jay

Closed for the moment >< ghfghdngm

Edit: Here's my request list!

(Instead of posting every time I finish a drawing, I'll post for every five ponies I finish, just to prevent spammage)

Davroth - Milky Quartz (Pegasus filly)

MarchingHammers - Sydphony (Unicorn colt) & Dawning Aura (Unicorn filly)

CrimsonNova - Tox (Unicorn stallion) & Cleave (Pegasus mare)

Twimsy - Persnikety (Pegasus filly)

Greed - Pride, almost done...

Phil the Time Wizard - Verity Essence (Zebra mare)

Ashton - Rainbow Dash & Rudolph (This is a little odd :P)

MyLittlePonyTails - Scout (Earth pony filly)

Vinyl Scratch - Frostbite (Pegasus stallion)

Uh, I'd love a request. :3

Could you draw a picture of my OC Milky Quartz, in a flying pose?

http://www.canterlot...3-milky-quartz/

She's got about a RD kind of bodytype, and I hope the mane makes sense, I don't really know how to describe it. I was going for something that looks like crystal shards. ^^;

Thanks is advance. : D

She's got about a RD kind of bodytype, and I hope the mane makes sense, I don't really know how to describe it. I was going for something that looks like crystal shards. ^^;

Alrighty :P I'll get to work on that pretty soon here, just need to finish another one up but it's almost done so no worries.

I have a request if it's....um.... okay with you :-(

I wanted to know if you could draw my OC Sydphony and his fillyfriend Dawning Aura, who is a friends OC.

Sydphony is in my avatar, if you need a reference to his cutie mark tell me. He is semi muscular, but not as muscular as pictured. Dawning Aura is this pony here, although she looks more like the second photo now (The one with the red hair and eyelashes.) Also,can you draw Syd without glasses that would be great He has dark brown eyes, as it is not in the picture.

If you could draw them laying down and Syd nuzzling Dawning with happy expressions on their faces, that would be great. Feel free to take artistic liberties as needed :D

post-1765-0-70702700-1325896688_thumb.pngphoto-1765.png

Ohmygosh, I was looking through your gallery and I was like "Please start taking requests." No lie. I love it all.

Anyway, if you could draw Cleave (the pegasus mare) and Tox (the unicorn stallion). Could you have Tox nuzzling her, but she's looking the other way and trying to look angry? Her wings can cover her flank, since I haven't added a picture of her cutie mark yet, but if you really wanna add it in (you honestly don't have to xD) it's headphones with a wire in the shape of a heart. Nothing too extreme xD

Cleave is quite a bit shorter than Tox, just for reference. Please feel free to experiment! :3

20120410-184107.png <-Tox / Cleave-> Somethingg-1-1.png

I'm flattered <3 I have all of your requests in the making, please tell me if I have something wrong:

Davroth - Milky Quartz (Pegasus filly)

MarchingHammers - Sydphony (Unicorn colt) & Dawning Aura (Unicorn filly)

CrimsonNova - Tox (Unicorn stallion) & Cleave (Pegasus mare)

Twimsy - Persnikety (Pegasus filly)

I know you already have a lot of requests, but you said you get it done fast, so hopefully one more isn't too much trouble... :blush:

I'd like for you to draw Verity Essence, my zebra mare. You can find more details, as well as a picture made using pony creator (it's a rough approximation; deviate from it as much as you want so long as its the same general idea) on her profile.

I have a silly one, if you dont mind doing non-OCs...

I'd like to request a sketch (doesn't have to be colored or even shaded, though I would like it inked) of Rainbow Dash and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (Same size, despite ponies technically being smaller than reindeer). Nothing really special, though a friendly nuzzle would be good and Dash with her goggles (pushed up). Can be implying they're just friends or implying they're closer, whichever you prefer.

Here you go:

MilkyQuartz-1.png

This will also be in my gallery once it's accepted ^^ along with the one I was working on before this, I hope I got her mane right!

• Like 1

Of course, but naturally it will take me awhile to get around to it.

Is there a specific pony you want me to draw?

Of course, you've got your work cut out now haha, and no, you can choose whatever OC you like best, please ask me for moreinformation about their character etc, i didn't put any on the post i sent you. :) And thanks alot.

Ashton - Rainbow Dash & Rudolph (This is a little odd :P)

You are awesome! <3 <3 <3

And hey, be glad I didnt ask you to draw my blog character, Dash the Rainbow Alchemist, in a tank-top so her automail was fully visible! lol

Evening, we spoke in the IRC earlier today.

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/7695-miasma-vice-final/

This is my griffin.

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/4458-cutlass-final/

This is my ex-con swordsmare.

I figured I'd make it a toss up, depending on which one you'd like more.

Do you think you could do my OC? Frostbite? He's a DJ, not quite like the others :) Instead of being a unicorn, he's a pegasus :D He usually wears headphones and his cutie mark is a snowflake cracked in half :) if you could do this I'd be grateful :D Thanks!

Sure but I'm going to have to ask you guys to put pictures in spoilers like you would in an application ;P I imagine this topic is going to get image heavy and it'll help with lag and such.

If there's any room left, I would LOVE a picture of Silver Mint onstage delivering some sort of monologue in the spotlight... he hasn't had a chance to do that for real, but that's his dream, so it can have a vaguely dream-like quality about it if you'd like to try something like that! If you can't tell from the picture, his cutie mark is of the dual theater masks.

tumblr_m29zr2MTaN1rnweau.jpg

GTUJGHJSFGFGBFHsjgj I am so sorry about that guys, just when I thought I had an open schedule and all... ugh. Stuff came up. I'll finish those ponies I haven't had the chance to finish yet on the list, as for anyone else who requested, sorry </3 I'll get back to you when I get rid of that stupid mess.

I'm not sure WHEN I'll finish the drawings but I hope it'll be soon :/ tch, life is being as bipolar as ever.