Planned Inactivity or Leaving?

Manestream

Hey mane I noticed its chatty in here already, maybe we can have a chatter thread and an official list that is sticky in OOC, kinda like meow's cast character list. So everypony has a quick reference guide (I wouldn't mind taking care of the sticky thread)

Your right, and its my fault! D: I'll shoot that by Ashi and Tam, see what they like. In the meantime, we'll cut the chatter here and leave it news only :3

In actuality, this decision has come about because of a more personal reason, one which I do not wish to discuss or explain, but it has nothing directly to do with any of you, so you can breathe easy about that.

I am sorry to see you go Ruqyo :'

From one friend to another:

Memories

I'm a bright ray of sunshine

falling from heavens above.

Softly lighting, and gently guiding,

your footsteps with my love.

Though through your fingers I may sift,

don't fret when I have gone,

as light as I came I will lift

your heavy heart and hopes along.

Best of travels Ruqyo!

After some discussion with the ponies in the chat, I have leaned towards not leaving. So, please, admins, do not remove my account. However, that being said, I am still giving up my characters. RCtwilightsparkle has applied for Purple Haze, and Teh_Brawler has applied for Djemba. I have freely offered the characters to them, and they will no doubt do me proud handling my girls. I don't see myself doing any RP anytime soon. While it is fun, I'm going to stay out of it, methinks.

I'm glad you'll be sticking around! if you ever want Haze back please just say the word!

Just a little advanced warning: I'll be attending a conference in early May, so will be unavalible to RP then (30 April-7 May oceanography conference in Boston USA... conference itself is four days but add in flight time and a day for jet lag recovery) and I'll also be a bit busy between now and then getting my presentation and extended abstract ready.

Just letting you all know that Sunday through the following Saturday, Flanksteak will be out of town. It was kind of last minute, so I'm saying it for him since he sometimes forgets to mention it. I don't know if he'll have his laptop or not, so I'll try to make sure he at least posts before he leaves.

:3

Still here! I just haven't had the time to establish threads for my latest characters. I've been running around trying to find jobs in my area (With no hits at all) and free time has been pretty rare. I'm slowly chipping away at requests and my one commission at the moment, and I should be getting those up within the next few days or so. Not sure how much longer my inactivity will be though. I have good thoughts about a photography studio I applied at, and I am hoping to hear back from them within the next week or two. If/when I get the job, it will take me a week to figure out my own personal schedule and work around the job.

Still here! I just haven't had the time to establish threads for my latest characters. I've been running around trying to find jobs in my area (With no hits at all) and free time has been pretty rare. I'm slowly chipping away at requests and my one commission at the moment, and I should be getting those up within the next few days or so. Not sure how much longer my inactivity will be though. I have good thoughts about a photography studio I applied at, and I am hoping to hear back from them within the next week or two. If/when I get the job, it will take me a week to figure out my own personal schedule and work around the job.

Good luck! I've been struggling with this myself for a long while now

Some pretty heavy business went down with my family over this past weekend, and I'm going to need to take about two weeks to focus on them, away from the internet in general. I know this leaves a couple of threads hanging, and I'm sorry about that. Please don't hesitate to move forward in those threads without me, fellow Equestrians, and if I can catch up once things are okay, I will, if not, no worries.

I know I only just claimed Zecora, and if you guys would like to put her back on the available list I totally understand. Sitting on a character for a couple weeks without even starting her out is kind of crappy of me and I don't want to be a hog. Hopefully everything will smooth out quickly and I'll be back in the fold. Have a good couple of weeks, everyone :P

Some pretty heavy business went down with my family over this past weekend, and I'm going to need to take about two weeks to focus on them, away from the internet in general. I know this leaves a couple of threads hanging, and I'm sorry about that. Please don't hesitate to move forward in those threads without me, fellow Equestrians, and if I can catch up once things are okay, I will, if not, no worries.

I know I only just claimed Zecora, and if you guys would like to put her back on the available list I totally understand. Sitting on a character for a couple weeks without even starting her out is kind of crappy of me and I don't want to be a hog. Hopefully everything will smooth out quickly and I'll be back in the fold. Have a good couple of weeks, everyone :lol:

Hopefully everything works out soon for you!

I know I only just claimed Zecora, and if you guys would like to put her back on the available list I totally understand. Sitting on a character for a couple weeks without even starting her out is kind of crappy of me and I don't want to be a hog. Hopefully everything will smooth out quickly and I'll be back in the fold. Have a good couple of weeks, everyone :)

Thanks for saying something I will wait for you in the Inn. thread I can't really move forward in that one at the moment since there's no one in the thread but its fine I can bring him into other Rp's. I hope you smooth everything over with your family well it can be hard for things to be going on so I hope you the best of luck. :)

GUESS I SHOULD BE POSTING HERE TOO.

I know a lot of people have been wondering, "Where has Ashi been?"

I'm currently staying with Tam and his wife Nahima in Kentucky. I was here to scope out the area, see if I wanted to move 'round here. Well I had my vacation time, been here about a month, it's finally time for me to go back home. What happened was I came here on a free ride with no way back. Luckily for me I had some friends take up the challenge to drive my car down from ND to KY to pick me up and I drive them back. They will be here some time of the 26th, be around a few days, gotta leave for sure by the 29th so we're home in time for them to get back to work and for me to see my doctors.

Well I also am very very VERY hard pressed for cash since I've spent every penny I make while I've been staying here. So the past week I've been working on FA to drill through my commissions and make a stable buffer to make the trip back home and afford my bills when I get there. So that's why I haven't been around.

Progress on the forums is for fun sadly, and fun has to wait until after work. So I'll be actively working here some time at the start of May. C:

Just for any of you who were wondering what in the world was going on~ lol I'll be back as soon as I can working on more creative stuff for the RP world and what not. Just be patient please! <3

I'm currently staying with Tam and his wife Nahima in Kentucky. I was here to scope out the area, see if I wanted to move 'round here. Well I had my vacation time, been here about a month, it's finally time for me to go back home. What happened was I came here on a free ride with no way back. Luckily for me I had some friends take up the challenge to drive my car down from ND to KY to pick me up and I drive them back. They will be here some time of the 26th, be around a few days, gotta leave for sure by the 29th so we're home in time for them to get back to work and for me to see my doctors.

Well I also am very very VERY hard pressed for cash since I've spent every penny I make while I've been staying here. So the past week I've been working on FA to drill through my commissions and make a stable buffer to make the trip back home and afford my bills when I get there. So that's why I haven't been around.

Progress on the forums is for fun sadly, and fun has to wait until after work. So I'll be actively working here some time at the start of May. C:

Just for any of you who were wondering what in the world was going on~ lol I'll be back as soon as I can working on more creative stuff for the RP world and what not. Just be patient please! <3

I'm just glad you're ok! ^_^

Equestria and all of the ponies in it will be here when you come back.

Until then, take care of yourself!

Don't worry about u ponies for now. You worry about yourself and get home safely we will welcome you back with open arms when you return. ^_^

HAY BRONIES

Just letting you guys know I will be slow with updates on my RPs! (sorry!!)

Easter is right around the corner literally, and I have some commission work to work on.

Aaaaannnd I got Portal 2. SO. Distracted/hard working brony here! I will update when I can. This is also kinda giving the peeps in my RPs who are also busy time to come back and catch up themselves! ^^

See you soon, fellas!

So, while I'm not leaving, just sticking a note here to let people know I'm probably going to be pretty inactive until about the 15th or so.

Because this is the last two weeks of the semester, and all my professors are competing to see who can make my life absolute hell most effectively. I mean, in the next 72 hours, I've got a research paper to write up and a documentary to make / narrate, and this is just one class :|

Anybody who needs me can of course contact me over Skype, AIM, MSN, whatever. I know my Skype name's in the Skype topic, and I -think- my other IM info's in the profile. If not, I'll go fix that now >.>

Hey Bronies

Again... SORRY for the MIA.... I've been real sick the past week... the kind of sick that comes and goes, bringing along a huge string of headaches and sore throats that won't go away!

Also currently looking for a new/second job, cause the current one I have is not giving me ANY hours. AT ALL.

I do check into the forums a few times a day to see what's new in my threads, but I haven't stuck my nose into anything new..

Here's to everything working out so I can get back to my fellow bronies!

Peace.

Hey Bronies

Again... SORRY for the MIA.... I've been real sick the past week... the kind of sick that comes and goes, bringing along a huge string of headaches and sore throats that won't go away!

Also currently looking for a new/second job, cause the current one I have is not giving me ANY hours. AT ALL.

I do check into the forums a few times a day to see what's new in my threads, but I haven't stuck my nose into anything new..

Here's to everything working out so I can get back to my fellow bronies!

Peace.

Hope you feel better soon!

so this is just a quick sorry! to everypony who's RP I've been holding up... finals are icky, I'll be getting back into things asap. I'd rather wait until I'm not too busy to actually write good responses, I don't want write crummy half-assed responses... that's not fair to you guys.