Voice Actors You'd Like To Have On FIM!

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see if my fantasies can be expressed now!

Charlie Day - Alright, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a HUGE fan of "Always Sunny in Philadelphia". Honestly, Day would be a VERY funny voice actor on FiM. He's charming in the most adorable ways possible, his high-pitched and energetic voice would really provide an interesting character and...he's just so damn funny in any of his roles! Just watch "Sunny" or even "Horrible Bosses"! He's GREAT!

Brad Garrett - I love "Everybody Loves Raymond". Frankly, Brad's voice acting work is quite good, including "Casper" and "Finding Nemo". He'd probably only be good for a few lines, but that's all you can ask from his fun voice.

Matt Hill - Let's admit it. WE WANT MORE ED IN PONY FORM...

Weird Al Yankovic - We all know it's going to happen. Maybe now, maybe later...either way, this WILL happen eventually.

I think Vic Mignogna should come in as some dashing new love interest. That would be hilarious, he is an amazing voice actor.

And Morgan Freeman could do anything. He should come in as a magical unicorn wizard.

And Morgan Freeman could do anything. He should come in as a magical unicorn wizard.

As Starswirl the Breaded? When trying to perfect his time-travel spell, he accidentally ends up in Twilight's library.

• Like 2

Also Christopher Lee would be awesome!

That man is amazing. I could gush about how awesome he is for a full hour. But I'll refrain here.

Also, I kinda think some of the more versatile anime localization VAs would be cool. Yuri Lowenthal, for instance. That guy is talented. Vic Mignownasfowf is cool, and he does emotion well, but his characters don't sound much different from each other.

Jason Segel should play a bunny tamer who falls in love with Fluttershy. :P

And Nicholas Cage should come on as a pony who wears uggs, listens to Nickelback, and tries to be cool in order to impress Rarity. Who is not impressed.

Vic Mignownasfowf is cool, and he does emotion well, but his characters don't sound much different from each other.

He's an incredibly talented voice actor, and he'd only have to play one character. It's not that his characters don't sound different, it's that his voice is incredibly distinct. It sticks out, especially in anime (which is his forte). He's also pretty much Brad Pitt of the nerds.

And Nicholas Cage should come on as a pony who wears uggs, listens to Nickelback, and tries to be cool in order to impress Rarity. Who is not impressed.

Ummmm.

jhtso6.jpg

Er. No.

Bahaha the only reason I say that is because hes a terrible actor

Nicolas Cage is odd. When he's bad. He's REALLY bad. But when he's good, you get awesome. Weather Man, Lord Of War and Raising Arizona were great flicks. He was really really really good in those films. The rest.. Eh...His problem is that he's REALLY bad with money. As in really really really bad, so he takes every roll given to him.

Nicolas Cage is odd. When he's bad. He's REALLY bad. But when he's good, you get awesome. Weather Man, Lord Of War and Raising Arizona were great flicks. He was really really really good in those films. The rest.. Eh...His problem is that he's REALLY bad with money. As in really really really bad, so he takes every roll given to him.

That means that he would totally be up to becoming a pony! ;)

Just had a thought, though I may have mentioned the name before: Liam Neeson. He would make for a great older character, like somepony's parent or something.

Seth Green would be hilarious, but I could never see it happening.

35a39md.jpg

Considering he's a pretty busy voice actor and he has a pretty good range of voices... he'd be a good fit.

And I read that during his wedding, each table at his wedding party had a theme. He had a "My Little Pony" table.

http://www.people.co...0386383,00.html

The picture above is actually from a meeting Seth had with Hasbro. He wanted to make a series of 'Robot Chicken" MLP figures based off of his 'My Little Pony Apocalypse".