Need a good "Rarity's thoughts on gift-giving" quote for a project I am working on.

flutterscotch

Hi everyone!

This summer I am going to make a bunch of Rarity-themed gift tags on my letterpress. Rarity herself will be linocut, the quote will be metal type. Probably one color, but two color if I can work out the registration properly. Its a tiny press, so here's hoping.

These will probably be done on pristine white Rives BFK paper punched with a die in tag-shape and then reinforced with a complementary color reinforcement on the hole. They'll be complete with a string to tie the tag to the gift you are generously giving to folks.

This might be the first in a long line of pony themed products that are actually APPROPRIATE to the character on them (a bookmark that's Twilight themed, plant-able paper card that's Applejack themed, blank party invites that are Pinkie Themed,and I am still coming up for appropriate, non-simply decorative items for Fluttershy and Rainbow. I don't just want to slap their visage on something unless it makes sense to me)

Why am I doing Rarity first? Simple. I already have the purple ink, and the tag punches.

Here's where you come in. I want Rarity to be saying something appropriate to gift-giving in a speech bubble.

Whoever's quote I choose will get 5 tags when I am done with them in August.

So what should she say??

• Like 1

• 1 month later...