Unkind's introduction of unkindness

tyler008bon

About Myself: I love Archery and reading. Manely reading, though [get it (yay overused pun :P)]

How I found Canterlot.com: I found canterlot.com through Google.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My english teacher got me curious, and my friend Taylor got me into it.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Twilight Sparkle
Hello everyone! I'm UnkindMoney (As opposed to the username), here are a few non pony related things about me:

1: I love the Song of Ice and Fire series.

2: I am a bit of a grammar Nazi.

3: I am an avid gamer.

4: My favorite movie is Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix.

5: My favorite book is Eragon.

6: I like lists.

7: I live in the second largest state in the U.S.(Exact location not revealed! Also, can I say the state?).

8: I know ASL (as if that knowledge helps here)

9: I write a lot.

10: My spacebar and "0" key are not in the best condition

Here are the pony related things:

1: Applejack is best pony.

2: My favorite pony musician is TheLivingTombstone.

3: I am a closet brony when it comes to family.

4: Sister hate is my favorite song.

5: I um... I don't like Rainbow Dash.

6: Cheerilee is second best pony.

That is about it, any other questions?

Oh yeah, I came from two dead forums, neither of which were very pony related.

WAIT! Your English TEACHER got you curious? I wish to hear more about this mystical teacher! That is kinda awesome.

Also welcome to Canterlot!

Also I learned how to use a bow and arrow when I was a kid... I wonder if I still remember XD.

WAIT! Your English TEACHER got you curious? I wish to hear more about this mystical teacher! That is kinda awesome.

Also welcome to Canterlot!

Also I learned how to use a bow and arrow when I was a kid... I wonder if I still remember XD.

He is a huge pony fan, he even has a poster in the classroom, he got me interested in half of the games I play, half of the books, and nearly all of the TV shows. He is a great guy, and proudly wears the name of "nerd."

Also, can someone simplify the RP rules, they are very confusing, and are wolves allowed as characters? They weren't mentioned in the species list, but seem like they would make the cut.

He is a huge pony fan, he even has a poster in the classroom, he got me interested in half of the games I play, half of the books, and nearly all of the TV shows. He is a great guy, and proudly wears the name of "nerd."

Also, can someone simplify the RP rules, they are very confusing, and are wolves allowed as characters? They weren't mentioned in the species list, but seem like they would make the cut.

I'm not sure, but I'd assume not... Timber Wolves as seen in the show are 1) Only found in the everfree forest, 2) nontalking 3) don't interact with ponies other than to attack them.

Welcome to Canterlot!

While I am not a fan of the Game of Thrones stuff, I am more then welcome to tell you that the first EP that I saw (The first EP) was pretty decent until all the 18+ came around.

In other news though. I do hope you enjoy your time here and find yourself wandering into the RP area! (Cuz that'd be cool!)

Oh alright, I just finished it, so I guess I'll just ask around (No offense, but I hope you are wrong), and if you are right I'll stay in the sejcond Role playing section

If it doesn't make it into the Mane RP (which is possible given my reasons), you can always bend the rules of the character design (make the wolf friendly or what not) and use it in free for all (definately) or crossover (I think).

And no offense taken. I'm not actually an RPer, so its very likely that I am wrong. I just read the rules and have been trying to understand them completely because I've been considering joining the RP for some time. If I'm wrong and the app is accepted, then I'm wrong and wolves are cool (in more ways than one).

If it doesn't make it into the Mane RP (which is possible given my reasons), you can always bend the rules of the character design (make the wolf friendly or what not) and use it in free for all (definately) or crossover (I think).

And no offense taken. I'm not actually an RPer, so its very likely that I am wrong. I just read the rules and have been trying to understand them completely because I've been considering joining the RP for some time. If I'm wrong and the app is accepted, then I'm wrong and wolves are cool (in more ways than one).

Wolves ARE cool, Swirly! In fact my character of choice outside of ponydom is a wolf.