Erm, Hi? I think...

TaikoFairy

About Myself: I'm all about Taiko and the Military!

How I found Canterlot.com: Google!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My buddies got me into MLP!

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash
Hi everypony! I'm TaikoFairy! I'm pretty much in love with Music, Taiko and the Military!

My name comes from an event that happened a while ago (meaning a week and a half ago) when I took a stick with a pom pom on it and was jumping up and down on stage with it. The Audience started calling me The Taiko Fairy and so the name stuck.

I make lame puns and stupid jokes daily...

That's about all that's important to me. If you wanna know anything else, you can just ask.

Taiko Taiko!

• Like 1

@Dunder: I have a military family, hence my small obsession. I'm planning to go Air Force, first female in the family to go military and first to go Air Force too.

Taiko is something that I've liked for 2 years now but I've only been playing for 9 months with my ensemble.

@Winter: They call me a Fairy. It's pretty great. I happen to be pretty punny... Or so I like to think...

Welcome from another newbie! Since you mentioned punning, perhaps we should engage in a "Puntathalon" sometime, and thus encourage mental decay and "Pun-isment" upon the other ponies...Wordplay is such fun, and warping reality through puns gives a thrill to my heart -- especially when i can force people to run screaming from a room... (Grin!)

Hey WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! :D :D :D I couldn't but overhear you while I was eavesdropping on your post, I noticed you love music and Taiko, I just so happen to be a percussion aficcionado. Maybe we could make something together? :blush: