School Talent Show?

Would anyone be interested in doing a Talent Show RP for all the school-age foals? (Dont know if that would need to be sanctioned by the staff or not)

@ Lux: hummm... well his tallent if making light, so... Shadow Puppets! :P

@ Phil: um... maybe one of your adult chars can be a judge? If Bramble/SB takes part in it, Rarity could always be there "giving her advice" or cheering her from the sidelines...

where is this going to happen? I have an adult OC that could be a sort of small-time celebrity judge (he's captain of his own aerial team) and another young enough to participate, but I need to know where it would be so I know if either of them would go.

@ Phil: um... maybe one of your adult chars can be a judge? If Bramble/SB takes part in it, Rarity could always be there "giving her advice" or cheering her from the sidelines...

Heh. That could work. Rarity could support Sweetie if she's in or be a judge if she's not.

• 1 month later...

Well it looks like we've got a half-dozen contestants... big problem is so far we have nopony to actually be "in charge" of the show... Much as I'd like to take that role I have ZERO adult ponies in ponyville *awkward laugh* If somone has a character that could legitimately be "running" the show I'm willing to get this off the ground! (and I guess if all else fails we can have some NPC 'school officials' who are there in the background...)

Well, I do have an adult in Ponyville that could theoretically be in charge, Sunrise Wisp. Although she is technically the dentist of the town, and juggling more than one character in a single post is hard for me.

That would make it a little awkward for poor Pip, he'd be looking back-stage as he sang his love-song ;) then again, it would be OBVIOUS who he was interested in then... (And the fact he has a lovely British singing voice... hummmm... I wonder how much trouble I'd get into if I turned Pip into a Pony Pop Idol.... (lol!!! j/k!))

@ Silver:

er... yeah... we'll mark that down as an option *marks down under 'emergency options'* Unless Brian's not busy and wants to send Cherilee I think we're gonna have to make do with the nameless-faceless-Principal-NPC...