Well, hello there everypony

KaceyCanvas

About Myself: Hello there, I'm a internet user, gamer, duelist, singer, voice actor, and all around nerd XD

I live in the "Mitten" (Michigan) and I do enjoy roleplaying

How I found Canterlot.com: I stumbled upon it at random.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I saw people were talking a lot about it, and I gave in and watched an episode, thought I said I wasn't going to. Now I can't get enough for it. It's really a wonderful show. ^-^

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
Why, hello there! My name is Kacey Canvas, but most ponies call me KC (my parents thought it would be funny for my first name to sound like my initials @-@)

I'm a fairly young colt who's been roaming around Equestria fairly recently, picking up work here and there, but more for the adventure. Who knows, I might appear in your town next. Anyways, I've been roaming for about 3 years now and love meeting every new pony I come across. ^-^ It's a pleasure to be here.

Hey, any questions are more than welcome! I'd direct you to the character application forum (for both Mane RP and crossover RP's...) and take a look at the "Getting Started" topics, which will let you figure out how to submit a character app and what steps you can take to make it more easily approved!

Welcome to the herd, and may your stay be a long and happy one!

To turn it in you simply make a new topic in the APPLICATION area!

Make sure that you have the tags set properly.

Below I have added some pics to show you what I am talking about, I hope its a lot of help!

AppHelp1.png

AppHelp2.png