i have that an empty shell feeling...

kunio18

just watched the entire the entire saga of my little pony from sesaon one and two in the stretch of about 2 weeks and now i feel rather sad and ive got that empty shell feeling you know, that incredible long wait, that drought thats going to come where you realise that there isnt going to be no more pony not untill summer is over, was the second time that i have watched the sesaon finale tonight, still incredibly amazing and it touches one heart.

It still has that wow factor and im left in awe from it

after watching season 1 and 2 i really cant wait now till we start to see pictures and teasers of the third season thats going to come to us.

i also like to add that re-watching the entire seasons all over again from scratch you see so much more character development improvement and you notice and learn more and more of the little things that the show has to offer...

god bless MLP

kunio 18 out

You can always go watch some Hamtaro. Theres like ten seasons of that if you include the Japanese only ones where they are super heroes or something

Things like this are likely a distraction to me that make me worry I'll lose interest over the long 'break' which was one of the reasons that during the season I hardly watched anything else (1 or 2 movies, 7 episodes of (the new) Thundercats and 3 episodes of Mongrels... that's all) There's also the nagging doubt that they'll change their mind about making S3, but given the time/money invested and the obvious popularity, this is a minor concern.

If I had the free time, I could do it. I Marathoned all but the last 2 seasons of lost in two days once (though I did sleep the night between) a couple Monsters and I coudl do it... sadly I dont have that kind of time right now...

You could always follow the Summer of Pony -- Weeshy and I are posting a new thread every week here in Canterlot spotlighting and talking about a few episodes, with a little bonus game or activity to do, along with an episode-centered discussion with other people that watched them "fresh"! For realsies!

(opens umbrella)

Ponies aren't everything.

Perhaps branch out a bit? Think of this as an opportunity. If something like the ending of a season of My Little Pony creates a gap in your schedule, you are a very lucky individual. Most people can't turn their attentions to new hobbies, interests, or whatever without forcing something out. Maybe there is some cool community service to get involved in? An instrument to take up? A goal to strive towards?

I did exactly the same as you and had that feeling too, I generally try and find other hobbies to take up my time, (Where the heck are you, new series of Doctor Who?) the good thing about the breaks however is that the bronies community becomes even stronger and so much more fan media is made.