My Little Collaborative Drawing

p7L8j.jpg

Eyup. Pick a piece, and make sure no one before you has chosen that piece. Please only make a comment to claim a piece. (Ya right.) Also, since I have no art skills, I am participating only in splicing the images together... hopefully (eheh, using Paint), unless someone volunteers.

If you finish your first piece and the drawing isn't done, and people aren't scrambling to get in, you can do another piece. However, that piece cannot be touching the one you already did.

Pieces Log:

A-1:

A-2:

A-3:

A-4:

A-5:

A-6:

B-1:

B-2:

B-3:

B-4: Davroth

B-5:

B-6:

C-1:

C-2: Angie Cakes

C-3: Jane

C-4:

C-5:

C-6: DrMaxwell

D-1:

D-2:

D-3: DannyMirage

D-4: flutterscotch

D-5:

D-6:

E-1:

E-2: Kryptchild

E-3:

E-4:

E-5:

E-6:

F-1:

F-2:

F-3:

F-4:

F-5:

F-6:

Base square (please keep your image inside this box):

post-79-0-52514500-1337007124_thumb.png

Looks like fun, but I have some questions before I claim Celestias face (Dibs on 2-E)

Question 1: What resolution does the square need to be?

Question 2: How creative can we get with this? I kinda wana draw Celestia nibbling on Dash's ear.

Question 3: Is there any sort of deadline?

Ya... as I mentioned, your piece shouldn't affect how others have to draw theirs. The way you have it now, it looks like you have too much of Dash's head in yours, Kryptchild. Actually, there should be just two tiny edges of Dash's head, while it's mostly a little over half her ear as far as Dash goes.

Also, as a tip, when using Paint, I've found saving in PNG works best for quality.

Ya... as I mentioned, your piece shouldn't affect how others have to draw theirs. The way you have it now, it looks like you have too much of Dash's head in yours, Kryptchild. Actually, there should be just two tiny edges of Dash's head, while it's mostly a little over half her ear as far as Dash goes.

Also, as a tip, when using Paint, I've found saving in PNG works best for quality.

I was wondering if this won't be a problem really. And always thought it would be best to outline the most critical places on the borders of square. Like, consindering this celestia/dashy: on what height ear borders next square, in which upper part Celestia's horn disappears etc. But that's just my opinion. Though, I still think this, in end, will look like a broke mirror picture :D

I was wondering if this won't be a problem really. And always thought it would be best to outline the most critical places on the borders of square. Like, consindering this celestia/dashy: on what height ear borders next square, in which upper part Celestia's horn disappears etc. But that's just my opinion. Though, I still think this, in end, will look like a broke mirror picture :D

Well, if you click on the original image, it will enlarge it. You can totally crop out your piece and use it for direct reference.

Well, if you click on the original image, it will enlarge it. You can totally crop out your piece and use it for direct reference.

That will ease it for others. Even though I don't have tablet yet, I'd put some effort in this, but Davy called dibs on my fav square (no hard feelings of course ;D), so I'll just watch how this uncurls :D