Hi tharr (there) Everypony!

HoneyFloral

About Myself: Hi I'm Olivia, I like to roleplay and do digital art, I'm 13 on October 26th, and MLP: FiM is my favorite Television show

How I found Canterlot.com: I used Google!~

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I Used to play Minecraft and saw this amazing art of MLP: FiM so I started wathing it

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy
Why hello there, I'm Honey Floral, You won't know me cause I've only just moved in, So I'm introducing myself now! I've come to set up shop and work as a decorator and part-time florist! My talent is decorating, I use natural things only though, Daisy chains, roses, tulip vase set-ups, *Hopeful sigh* All that stuff! I hope I meet new friends too though ;D My Cutie mark is a yellow and a pink flower, I guess I might be a florist after all!

Hi there! nice to meet you and welcome to Canterlot! Looks like we got another youngin on the boards (you should introduce yourself to thrylos...or I might do it for you, she's about your age and does digital art too) :) anyway I hope to see you one the boards!

Welcome to Canterlot! :D

I gotta say...That is probably the best way I've seen somepony getting an interest in MLP :blah:

I'm looking forward to seeing you around the RP, Art and all forums in general :)

Welcome to Canterlot!

I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope to see you active and in the RP area eventually!

I love your avatar! She looks pretty cute!