Magnets or Stickers?

Nahima

Magnet Or Sticker  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get a magnet maker or Sticker Maker

Okay, I am going to ask for some help here! As some of you know I make papercraft ponies. I am going to start laminating them, once I get the laminator in the mail, but my question is this:

I have a choice either to get a Sticker maker or a Magnet Maker. So which should I get and which would you like my papercrafts to turn into, stickers or magnets. Right now I can't do both I can only do one or the other. I wanted to do a poll but the button isn't working for me. So please put your comments below!!

Thanks for all the help!!!

*Update!!!*

I am going to go ahead with the magnets. I will be making magnets, conbadges and bookmarks. Just as soon as I get my stuff in the mail to do it. If anyone wants to go ahead and do some pre-orders or anything please pm me :3

Magnets! How do they work?

Right now I kinda cheat at making them, I talk magnets from phonebook calenders and glue them to my creations and then I laminate them. But I want to have a machine do it for me. They have a few on Amazon.

Buttons. Ah, but since they're papercraft... Hm...

I thought about buttons too, but I wasn't sure they would fit in there and the thing is you want to see layers and not sure if the buttons will do that hmmm

Ya, pretty much. Papercraft is probably not an art form to be squished into buttons. I just love them.

Magnets VS stickers though... that's a tough one.

Oh, are they going to be full on backside magnets? Like, the entire back will be a magnet?

It would be like, Rainbow Dash on a cloud and the cloud and her are one piece and I would make a refrigerator magnet out of that. Thats one I did.

When you get the sticker/magnet maker do you plan to do commissions? I'd totally commission me some magnets.

Stickers are cool and kinda cool and cheaper to make, but magnets can be placed and replaced without leaving nasty residue. Just don't decorate your computer with it.

When you get the sticker/magnet maker do you plan to do commissions? I'd totally commission me some magnets.

Stickers are cool and kinda cool and cheaper to make, but magnets can be placed and replaced without leaving nasty residue. Just don't decorate your computer with it.

Most definitally! I wanted to do them for that purpose. So thats why I figured a magnet maker would be good. But I didn't know if anyone would want to do commissions for them. But since people want to I would be more then happy to do it and make them into magnets.

I'm glad you magnetized toward a decision! *snicker*

Be sure to share what they look like, pleasie please! I'm curious!

00102ssg.jpg0010310x.jpg

Here are sample Models! Please enjoy and if you want any please send me a pm or comment.

Magnets Magnets! All for sale! I am selling them for 6 to 7 dollars. They are wanting good homes :3 If you buy two or more I will do a reasonable price. Please either comment or note me.

They are all laminated and have magnets on the backs.

post-26-0-12908400-1338255032_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...