Dream Breeze(FINAL)

Roleplay Type: Mane and all the others.

Name: Dream Breeze

Species: Pegasus

Coat Colour: VERY light gray

Mane/Tail colour&style: Her mane colour is dark blue and light blue.It is styled as a braid and her tail is the same colour as her mane and is pretty short.

Eye Colour: Bright green

Cutie Mark: Pink pillow.

Physique: Tall and lean.But she is a little thin.

Origin: Cloudsdale close to the snowflake factory.

Occupation: Mail pony. She also delivers newspapers on the side. Her art is more of a hobby but she sometimes helps paint stuff for charities.

Motivation: To overcome her shyness.She also strives to find that special somepony.

Likes: Winter.Sleeping. She also loves cider and making snowponies.

Dislikes: Rude ponies. She really hates when she has to speak up or be loud.

Character Summary

History: Dream Breeze was always quiet. She grew up in the big bustling Cloudsdale and was terrified of the rain and thunderstorms. Breeze also used to draw a lot but as she grew up and started as a mail pony she had to give up but if she ever needs a back up plan she'll become an artist.

Parents: She rarely saw her parents.Her mother was one of the Wonderbolts and was always busy and her dad traveled the world and sold wallets and knives on the road.

Cutie Mark Story:As a child Dream Breeze was usually bored as she was usually alone. So when she got bored she slept. When Breeze slept she had wonderful dreams but most of he dreams where about showing ponies the wonderful feeling of rest. So she once found a swan that had flown away and it was flying for days. She knew this because she usually watched birds fly around. Dream Breeze helped it rest and made it better. Breeze really didn't need to help it fall asleep but she helped it sleep until it was to full strength. Dream Breeze now then realized the full power of sleep and she got her cutie mark.

Flaws: Too shy and falls asleep a lot sometimes acting rude.

Personality: She is very shy. Dream Breeze is also scared witless of storms. Breeze will help anypony who is tired and likes cooking hot chocolate and other warm beverages for ponies. Dream Breeze will trust her friends with out a doubt but won't talk to suspicious ponies.

That's about it just comment if you need a picture.

Greetings, I have a few questions on this application and a couple areas I feel could use a bit more padding:

Cutie Mark Story:As a child Dream Breeze was usally bored as she was usally alone.So when she got bored she slept.When Breeze slept she had wonderful dreams but most of he dreams where about showing ponies the wonderful feeling of rest.So she once found a swan that had flew away and it was flying for days.Dream Breeze helped it rest and made it better.Dream Breeze now then relized the full power of sleep and she got her cutie mark.

Well loving sleep and advocating dreams is a good idea. You may want to focus a little more on the relaxation and dreaming part as something she specifically advocates, even teaches. This way her special talent and cutie mark makes more sense. As for the swam, did she follow it for days? How did she know it was in flight that long and how exactly did she help it (if it slept out of exhaustion, it wouldn't need any help in doing so). She could however made it comfortable, that should be disturbed though since it lead to her cutie mark moment.

Although having a mail job is fine, why did she give up art completely? Does she do art on the side, and does she have any hopes to do anything professional wit the art or is it just a hobby?

Reading the application I feel you did take my suggestions into account, but at the bare minimum. Her extolling the virtues of sleep isn't explained in any detail and there is so much potential here. What I mean by that is the concepts associated with sleep: Relaxation and healing of the body physically and mentally; exploration and the promotion of dreams and even the study of their meaning. This character has the potential to be a sage of dreams or a guru of relaxation if you let her, which would make the character far more deep. Of course be sure you know what this all means too since it would come up in RP.

Okay.Um I have made edits to make it better thanks to BrianBlackBerry for showing things I left out.Um yeah.

Have you considered my ideas, as I didn't see anything in the app:

Reading the application I feel you did take my suggestions into account, but at the bare minimum. Her extolling the virtues of sleep isn't explained in any detail and there is so much potential here. What I mean by that is the concepts associated with sleep: Relaxation and healing of the body physically and mentally; exploration and the promotion of dreams and even the study of their meaning. This character has the potential to be a sage of dreams or a guru of relaxation if you let her, which would make the character far more deep. Of course be sure you know what this all means too since it would come up in RP.

I've tried to add some.Oh BTW random question:Why do we app characters why cant we just put them in logs?

Well, we want characters to be able to fit into the Friendship is Magic universe. Without the Application process, the entire Roleplay area would turn out like the Free Roleplay section. There would be human and robots and war... things that we have never seen in Friendship is Magic. It helps us keep the world normal, as well as retaining quality in the Equestria Mane RP.

However, if you'd like to skip the Application process, you don't need one for the FiM Free-For-All section. :)

Well, we want characters to be able to fit into the Friendship is Magic universe. Without the Application process, the entire Roleplay area would turn out like the Free Roleplay section. There would be human and robots and war... things that we have never seen in Friendship is Magic. It helps us keep the world normal, as well as retaining quality in the Equestria Mane RP.

However, if you'd like to skip the Application process, you don't need one for the FiM Free-For-All section. :)

Okie Dokie Lokie!I get it.And I already goof around in Free for all.