Starting an OC band

Hi there!

I'd like to start a band made up of OC characters, for RP. I've messaged a few musical bronies, and hopefully we'll get some new recruits!

FILLED POSITIONS

SINGER- Iron Rainbow (HighRoller)

SECOND SINGER- Life Line (CrimsonNova)

LEAD GUITAR- Deep Bass (DeepBass)

DRUMS- Wish Bone (CrescentBlaze)

BASS- Lightning Dancer (SonicRainboomGirl)

PRODUCER- Lucky Penny (Xiee)

RHYTHM GUITAR- Rabble Rouser (WhiteSlash)

MANAGER- Dream Breeze (Bronynumber299)

KEYBOARD/SYNTH- Radiant Chord (ThatWhichIs)

PERCUSSION- Mistfire

ROADIE- StoneTribe

Your character must be approved and your level must be at least "Cutie Mark Crusader".

Got a position thats not on this list? Make a suggestion!

If you'd like to fill a position and fit the requirements, please message me! Thank you :)

Edited by SonicRainboomGirl

I have an underutilized OC, Damask Luster, who is sort of a songwriter/poet. He also sings, so he could provide some backing vocals.

I never really decided on what instrument he played when I did his app, but thinking on it now I think piano suits him (though he would probably know how to play acoustic guitar to some extent as well), so he could maybe cover keyboards.

I'd love to take on the position of Producer. I have a well-to-do Pegasi named Lucky Penny who's family runs a successful business in Manehattan. Perhaps she could divert her funds into this band if it were to become successful.

Well, technically there's a real working band here, minus the extra guitar and the synth. We can prolly pick them up later if someone else is willing to join. Also, maybe Penny can temporarily take on an extra role as the manager. It's not that far off from being a producer anyways.

What do you guys think?

Thanx plus it might be cool because I'm trying to ship her with Deep Bass in another RP.So we meet again!

*Chrysalis voice* Deep Bass will be MINE, ALL MINEE! Muhahahah!

• Like 1