Invader Zim :D

Yeah, especially since the remaining known scripts are so strong. I wish there had been more episodes like The Frylord who came from all that space and the one with the Resisties. The ones in space, where we can see the other alien races. Those were always my favorite.

Actually, that scene where Sizzlorr accidentally drops Zim back into the classroom and jumps back to pick him up again throws me into uncontrollable fits of laughter every time.

Aha I loved anytime the Almight Tallest appeared! Yeah i get what your saying about the ones in space. I cant for the life of me remember the name of the female Irken D:

Tak! ha. Her first appearnce in the Valentines day epidsode is awesome. Getting to see the Irken homeworld in detail. I just re-watched the Planet Jackers episode :D forgot about them!

I feel like I missed out on what could've been a big part of my life :'l I heard about invader zim for the first time less than a year ago, and have still yet to watch more than a few short clips here and there of it. I've never seen anything that wasn't amazing from it.

I feel like I missed out on what could've been a big part of my life :'l I heard about invader zim for the first time less than a year ago, and have still yet to watch more than a few short clips here and there of it. I've never seen anything that wasn't amazing from it.

Nows the time to start then! :D

• 2 weeks later...