AppleJack Fan Club

Bronynumber299

"Dear Princess Celestia, I wanted to share my thoughts with you. [Clears throat] I didn't learn anythin'! Ha! i was right all along! If you put your time to it and work hard, your work will show for itself. Of course, I could tell you that I could always trust my friends and count on them to be there when I need them, but the truth is, I already knew that to."

Best AJ quote ever.

• Like 1

Yes that is the best quote.I love her look she is so cute.Sometimes her accent can get on my nerves but she is just so awesome.She can take of her self and she is a fighter and lover at the same time.Oh and I just want to hug her.Her hat has mysteries though.I have a sneaking suspioson that there is secrets in that hat and things that nopony should ever see.

Applejack still has a special place in my heart, even if I prefer Rarity more now.

AJ is just so adorable and likable and awesome and I love her accent. :kissy:

AJ may not be the most popular of the Mane Six, but it just wouldn't be the same without her. I think she needs to have a real episode where she isn't shoved off to the side by somepony else.

85254-derpy_hooves-ditzy_doo-scrunchy-scrunchy_face-transparent-vector.png

Yeah. AJ really does seem to get the least episodes. And she's often treated almost like a supporting character in the few episodes she does get. :sleep:

Season 2 was not very good to her. Her biggest starring role is still the fourth episode of the series... :/

Season 3 needs lots of AJ. :smug:

hi hi

Applejack is the get-alongingest pony y'all are ever gonna meet. :D

Also, in my opinion, she had the most heart-touching Cutie Mark story out of anypony.

mlfw3805-1332191177955.png

After thinking about it I'll have to agree.

Applejack used to be my least favorite when I first got in the show. Now, I'm a full fledged Applejack fan. :D

I really hated RDs voice and Applejack was just pushy but now I can tolerate RD and well I love Applejack.