Hurt/Heal WAR! Who is Best Pony?

Sorry I ment hurt, was considering healing some others when I posted that and just forgot to change that to hurt and not heal.

Naaah, It's nothing. Besides nothing as fun as teaming up to kill!

Hm... it seems new day starts ~7AM my time, so I'm in unfortunate position. Oh well... also, when are hexes and power ups resolved? My vote for today:

-6 Princess Luna

Hex:

Princess Luna x2

OH NO YOU DID NOT.

+6 Princess Luna

Power Up

Princess Luna X2

Oh yes I did. NOBODY attacks Rarity openly and then switches to Cadence unpunished while I'm at my guard post >:l

Also, tsk tsk tsk, where's your obligatory 1 Hurt vote :]?

Um, should the new hexes and powerups gone into effect by now? I'm pretty sure they should have... :/

Sorry. My mind derps from time to time. derpyderp.png But you're right. They should have. Let's do it now! rainbowdashawesome.png

OK, so the current Power-Up is...

Element of Kindness: This will nullify ALL hurt points used on it for the past day and make hurt points during the next three days do half damage to the pony (Ex. -6 deals -3 to the power-up pony and let's say Celestia got 10 hurt votes the day before the power-up took effect. She would then be healed by 10 points.)

Ponies receiving the Power-Up:

Luna with 6 votes

Fluttershy with 4 votes

Twilight with 7 votes

Rarity with 9 votes

Rainbow Dash with 1 vote

Applejack with 2 votes

Bon-Bon with 4 votes

Lyra with 6 votes

Vinyl Scratch with 2 votes

Octavia with 3 votes

Cadence with 2 votes

The Hex this time:

Element of Honesty: This will slice a pony’s HP in half and make heal points do half of their effect for three days. (Ex. +6 only heals the pony 3 HP)

Pinkie Pie with 10 votes.

...That's it. applebloomsurprised.png

Now, for our next ones!

POWER-UP:

Apple Family Cider: This will heal the pony to maximum health.

HEX:

Changeling Swarm: This will nullify ALL heal points used on the pony from the past 3 days and will hurt the pony 5 hp a day for the next three days.

Now, BACK TO WAR! rarityyell.png

(BTW, can somepony else add all the health ponies receiving the Power-Up get? Math hurts my brain. spikescared.png)

Shouldn't there be a set time when this happens though? If there isn't, it kind of gives you an unfair advantage being able to call it whenever you want...

Also, for the powerup do I heal points they suffered from today or from yesterday? It's kind of confusing since its not happening at a day cut off...

Shouldn't there be a set time when this happens though? If there isn't, it kind of gives you an unfair advantage being able to call it whenever you want...

Also, for the powerup do I heal points they suffered from today or from yesterday? It's kind of confusing since its not happening at a day cut off...

I've been trying to think of a set time for it to happen, but I can't decide.

Also, it's just from yesterday. Points from today still take effect.

Also, it's just from yesterday. Points from today still take effect.

Oh? Considering there are only a few more hours left in this day, that seems kind of odd to me...

So do hurt points from today count at full value for powerupped ponies then, or should they be at half value?

And the hex/powerup votes from today counted toward the old totals rather than the new totals?

Just want to make sure I got this straight before I figure out the scores. It's kind of gotten a little confusing now. :shock:

Oh? Considering there are only a few more hours left in this day, that seems kind of odd to me...

So do hurt points from today count at full value for powerupped ponies then, or should they be at half value?

And the hex/powerup votes from today counted toward the old totals rather than the new totals?

Just want to make sure I got this straight before I figure out the scores. It's kind of gotten a little confusing now. :shock:

The hurt points from now until the Power-Up ends are halved. And the points used before the Power-Up votes were counted still count at full value.

And the votes from today counted towards the old totals. Only Davroth's have been counted toward the new total.