I dont know if i'm... going to make it...

Ashton

...The summer's pony drout isn't even half over... and I'm already drifting away, I just started an anime series tonight... and I've already watched like 20 episodes of other non-pony TV... I'm worried I'm gonna slip away before S3... T_T

...The summer's pony drout isn't even half over... and I'm already drifting away, I just started an anime series tonight... and I've already watched like 20 episodes of other non-pony TV... I'm worried I'm gonna slip away before S3... T_T

man i feel the exact same way, ive started watching dragon ball z again and kinda letting the MLP time slip away

this summer drought of no pony sucks :(

I haven't been as huge into pony with the drought. But I don't blame the drought so much.

I mostly blame Legend of Korra. >.> (AASDADAL:KSD SO GOOD OH GOD I had all of The Last Airbender on Netflix to watch at my whim, and now I'm waiting for new episodes every week like a plebeian.)

That said, pony Tumblrs are where it's at. There are some really awesome ones out there.

Dam you Korra but no seriously Yea Korra is good... and also almost over too... but Just watch MLP eps over again to keep them in your mind

I completely understand that completely I have distracted my self in other ways namely trough USA network shows Like burn notice and common law As well as DR who oh And viedio games thats how I cope

Hey!

If there is no S3, then they should be ashamed for not working on Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Sweetie Bell's Cutie Marks.

And not only that, I was hoping to meet that evil goat(Don't know his name, it'd be great if he were in it.) from the older series.

(Who knows, you could have that evil witch, too.)