I dont know if i'm... going to make it...

Ashton

For me, I keep myself occupied between seasons with the following:

• RPing with my seven (soon to be eight) OCs
  • Writing fanfics (I'm on FiMfiction.net as Lux)
  • Working of fanart (on Deviant Art but also shown here)

I also am writing a novel, so that keeps me busy too. :smirk:

The best way to survive the drought is by creating fan content, or at least that's what I've found last summer. Just brainstorm ideas for something, anything, you'd like to make involving ponies, and spend some time on it every day, then show it off when you've got something to show for your work!

The best way to survive the drought is by creating fan content, or at least that's what I've found last summer. Just brainstorm ideas for something, anything, you'd like to make involving ponies, and spend some time on it every day, then show it off when you've got something to show for your work!

I'm trying to learn Maya and I'm working along and along at building proper pony models and scenes. . . but for those not familiar with 3D modeling, it's a freaking BI- er... BEAR, and Maya more than others is KNOWN for it's Learning curve...

I was running a Pony Tumblr but people complained about it being too "flat" and not liking the art, so until I get Maya's scenes and models done, I cant start it back... (maybe when I go BEYOND the show's animation quality, people will stop complaining...)

All my RPs tend to die, I've about decided that I suck too much to RP and that I should just go back to writing fanfics...

All my RPs tend to die, I've about decided that I suck too much to RP and that I should just go back to writing fanfics...

I think you just need a change in philosophy. Forget everything you've learned and I'll retrain you in my sage arts.

You know I'm always there to RP with. And if you need any help, I can give you some pointers.

Don't give up! I'm always open!

I think you just need a change in philosophy. Forget everything you've learned and I'll retrain you in my sage arts.

You know I'm always there to RP with. And if you need any help, I can give you some pointers.

Thank you all, and I apologize for how I've let all our RP's die, Lux. As I said, it's been much less fun after Rebooting Pip 2.0, and to all of you I've realized what I'm doing wrong. Unlike certain other RPs (which do not relate) this is not about epic storytelling and weaving a massive web of confusion for a plot. This place is meant for fun and silliness, which is something I had not seen till now. I am going to find a way to merge Pip 1.0 and Pip 2.0 into a single character, much less seriously than I had been taking it, and hopefully things will be better all 'round :)

I dunno about you guys, but I'm freaking SATURATED with pony!

I'm active on DA, tumblr, and here! When I get on TF2- BAM! Pony. When I look at my wall- BAM! Pony.

Go draw! Go RP! Go find a new tumblr (like mine)! Go listen to music! Go MAKE music!

YOU CAN DO IT!

Pony sites I watch:

Canterlot.com (duh!)

FiMfiction.net

Equestria Daily

Ponybouru (sometimes)

Tales of Equestria (another MLP RP site that I play as Luna)

Not to mention stuff on Deviant Art and You Tube.

Well, I dunno about you guys, but the Pony drought has not affected me in the least! I have RPs and such to keep me busy!

But don't worry! You can do it! Just read a good Fanfic or maybe find a great Tumblr! Like Loki's Adventure or Grimdark Big Mac!

{Gosh darn I'm late....}

this is not about epic storytelling and weaving a massive web of confusion for a plot. This place is meant for fun and silliness, which is something I had not seen till now. I am going to find a way to merge Pip 1.0 and Pip 2.0 into a single character, much less seriously than I had been taking it, and hopefully things will be better all 'round :)

I dont know. Have you SEEN what ive done with no lands end? Its pretty monstrous and complex now. Ive already got it planned out two rp chapters in advance! :blush:

So I dont know about you but there's some serious awesomeness (however noncanon) going on in that thread. So I mean it doesn have to be canon for it to be fun ya know? you can play those same character in free for all and crossovers and have your long misbegotten story lines (just not canon :) )

I dont know. Have you SEEN what ive done with no lands end? Its pretty monstrous and complex now. Ive already got it planned out two rp chapters in advance! :blush:

So I dont know about you but there's some serious awesomeness (however noncanon) going on in that thread. So I mean it doesn have to be canon for it to be fun ya know? you can play those same character in free for all and crossovers and have your long misbegotten story lines (just not canon :) )

Meh, I'm bad about stringing my plots across multiple threads and creating a continuity, which is not allowed in FFA... though I am considering a "future" RP with an older Pip Piloting "The Dragon's Maw" (read: Dragon shaped Iron Vulture) and being a REAL sky pirate... (possibly with SB as his mate and co-captain...)

I absolutely must start drawing Spike and Fluttershy again!

that's a new Ship, not heard of that one yet ;)

Well, I dunno about you guys, but the Pony drought has not affected me in the least! I have RPs and such to keep me busy!

But don't worry! You can do it! Just read a good Fanfic or maybe find a great Tumblr! Like Loki's Adventure or Grimdark Big Mac!

{Gosh darn I'm late....}

Tumblrs seem not to be updating as much in the summer... I had 6 iirc that I was watching before I mostly-abandoned my Tumblr, of those 1 died entirely, 1 flip-flops between very active and dead, 1 has degraded to the point it's nothing but angst and smut, and the others update very randomly...

I randomly read Fanfics but most tend to be *very* shippy (and many getting downright X-rated in the descriptions of it!) or just plain short and boring (or short and leaving you asking "huh?") so many good ones I was watching never got finished and I cant stand cliffhangers (*makes note: Finish my own FFs* --- I have like 6 I've started but never completed)

I'm active on DA, tumblr, and here! When I get on TF2- BAM! Pony. When I look at my wall- BAM! Pony.

Go draw! Go RP! Go find a new tumblr (like mine)! Go listen to music! Go MAKE music!

Lol, I have one of the largest pony playlists of any of my friends (would be about 3x as large but I'm not a huge fan of instrumentals/remixes/techno) and I cant *make* music for the life of me... though I can rhyme well so if anyone's interested in setting a song to music...

I've never gotten into TF2 oddly, which is sad because apparently is 45% Pony, 45% furry, and 10% BUCK-YOU-ALL!!!-WE-HATE-ALL-YOU-WEIRDOS-RUINING-OUR-GAME!!!

I survive on a diet of RP, although I have slowed down a good bit since I first became a Roleplayer. Also, tons of music and pictures too.

• Like 1

I survive on a diet of RP, although I have slowed down a good bit since I first became a Roleplayer. Also, tons of music and pictures too.

just about how I am surviving Also

RP is... difficult... for me, my serious plots get shot down as *too* serious/mature, and my less serious plots tend to die... actually to date I dont think I've ever completed an RP on this site...