Sex: Male

Species: Unicorn

Eye Color: Brown

Coat Color: Orange

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Short, shaggy, black hair on his head

Physique: On the muscular side

Cutie Mark: A wrench in screwdriver crossed in an x

Origin/Residence: Manehatten/Nowhere, he lives on the road

Motivation: Travel the world while making enough money to get by.

Likes: working out, originality, messing around, manual labor if he's in the mood

Dislikes: hypocrites, sports, high society snobs, hunting

Character Summary: Crash is a rough n' tough traveler who's home is anywhere the road is bar the occasional hotel room. Though he loves his family like anyone else would, he deemed his home as lacking excitement. When old enough, he set out to begin life on his own, going wherever fate felt like leading him. He's not afraid to get his hooves dirty with a fight if somepony is disrespectful to him or anypony else who doesn't deserve to be treated as such. Since he lives life as a wanderer, any friendships he makes aren't kept long. Even though he may get bored or lonely due to a lack of social interaction, he loves his exciting way of life and claims he would never give it up.

Crash himself is a friendly, lighthearted, and fun loveing guy. He will often crack jokes in order to amuse himself and keep those around him in good spirits. Though he may at times come off as brash or immature, he has a rather large soft side and isn't afraid to, say, comment on a little foul drawing a picture of his teacher and giving it to her by saying, "isn't that sweet?" Because of his rather bulky build, he feels a responsibility of sorts to keep the ponies around him safe from harm.

Crash's cutie mark story goes back to when he still lived his life in Manehatten. A few friends of his were set on playing their own garrage band rock concert. Crash himself wasn't part of it since he had no musical prowless, but was supportive none thee less. His friends had tallent no doubt, but were definitely lacking in organization, planing, and anything else that didn't involve the actual playing of an instrument. He gladly offered his assistence and performed a variety of tasks that included building the stage, publicitizing it, and even went through the trouble of adding special effects by building a fog machine and rigging up some simple pyro. Even on the day of the concert when one of the band members triped and broke his guitar he was carrying, just minutes before showtime, Crash mannaged to fix it up and tune it in record time. As watched his friends perform and the crowd cheering them, he didn't even notice until after as his cutie mark appeared. If not for his behind the scenes work and enginuity, his friends entire endevour would have been a complete bust.

Crash.jpg

I wonder how long these usual take to be viewed by a moderator or if there is a factor that determines such. I kind of want to ask how long these usual take to be viewed by a moderator or if there is a factor that determines such. But asking how long these usual take to be viewed by a moderator or if there is a factor that determines such would be bad taste. So I'm not going to ask how long these usual take to be viewed by a moderator or if there is a factor that determines such.

I love you copy pasta!

The help-staff work from bottom to top, so if you keep bumping it you're just delaying it yourself further.

Just as a personal critique, you may want to describe the character in question in further detail as the character summary doesn't give much information apart from his lifestyle and minor history. Such as how he obtained his cutie mark and his personality.

Also a picture of the pony would be good. (Which you can just go make in the pony creator, export and then upload it to a file-sharing website and edit it into your original post.)

Updated the application with a personality and cutie mark story as shredded pegasus suggested. I also added a pony creator image, but I may replace with a hand drawn one by my friend. I guess my app is final for real now. I guess this also means it will be delayed in getting approved, ah well :sleep: Better to wait and have good quallity than to rush and be stuck with medicore app I suppose.

So is he a handypony or a roadie?

His cutie mark is crossed tools, and there was a brief mention of him fixing something, yes, but other than that it was just ensuring that the performance went well from backstage. That sounds more like a roady than a handypony to me.

Then again, it doesn't exactly specify anywhere exactly what he is, since under occupation it says 'looking for work', and the cutie mark story is where I got just a bit confused.

If you could do me a favor and clarify on this a bit, I'd appreciate it! :)

The terms handyman and and roadie share a ton of similarities so I would think that they are pretty interchangable. Essentially, his cutie mark represents his ability of being able to work in the shadows to help others, often by using his enginuity and foresight. Hope that clears up a thing or two.

Hey wait, your part of the roleplay help staff! That must mean my application is about to be considered!

Right?

I'm just kidding, I know this doesn't mean it's any closer to aprovel ;-)

So is he a handypony or a roadie?

His cutie mark is crossed tools, and there was a brief mention of him fixing something, yes, but other than that it was just ensuring that the performance went well from backstage. That sounds more like a roady than a handypony to me.

Then again, it doesn't exactly specify anywhere exactly what he is, since under occupation it says 'looking for work', and the cutie mark story is where I got just a bit confused.

If you could do me a favor and clarify on this a bit, I'd appreciate it! :)

The terms handyman and and roadie share a ton of similarities so I would think that they are pretty interchangable. Essentially, his cutie mark represents his ability of being able to work in the shadows to help others, often by using his enginuity and foresight. Hope that clears up a thing or two.

Hey wait, your part of the roleplay help staff! That must mean my application is about to be considered!

Right?

I'm just kidding, I know this doesn't mean it's any closer to aprovel ;-)

Oh geeze, I meant to edit the first one by making it quote imaginations but ended up making an entirely new one that's exactly the same but with the quote. I feel so stupid right now...

Not a problem!

After considering your explanation, it makes sense to me. I'll go ahead and give this a stamp and we'll see where it goes! :D

AppAssessed.png

Hallelujah! I love you imagination! Ima gift you a tf2 hat! Do you tf2? I gosh, I hope you play tf2!

Oh crap, wait, am I supposed to give a final ok from me to signal that it's ready? Could I have done that from the moment it was moved here? If so, I would feel stupider than the last time I said I felt stupid on this app. :?

An admin has to move you to the "Roleplayers" group and your app will be put in it's according folder.

Yeah, I figured it was probably simple as that. I'm really eager to join a roleplay and I'm afraid it will get too far without me. I don't mean to be intolerable, but the first thread mentioned that it usualy takes 24-47 hours of it's your first character. C'mon admins your killing me here! :wail:

If it wasn't a staff member that said that, I would take it with a grain of salt. Really depends on schedules.

But, and correct me if I'm wrong, aren't you the person who said it? In the "applications here are pending staff action" thread at the top? I'm confused now :?

But, and correct me if I'm wrong, aren't you the person who said it?in the "applications here are pending staff action" thread at the top? I'm confused now :?

That's after the Approved stamp, not the Accepted stamp. Both of which are explained in the post you quoted. :P The 24-47 may have threw me off as well, since my post says 48.

That's after the Approved stamp, not the Accepted stamp. Both of which are explained in the post you quoted. :P The 24-47 may have threw me off as well, since my post says 48.

Ahhh now I see. I thought that getting an approved stamp and being moved over into the roleplay group would happen simultaneously. And here I thought that you derped up. Well it didn't work did it? I am still the biggest derp. None can claim that title from me! :lol:

Yeah? Well, this one time, I forgot the letter "Y" and could only think to substitute it with the letter "L". I was trying to spell yellow, but kept spelling it lellow, which I knew was wrong. It took me half an hour before I realized what I was doing wrong.

You wanna have a derping showdown? I'll give you a derping showdown! Bring it on! :evil:

Hmm, It looks like the pending staff action list is getting pretty small. Ima take a guess and say that this might be a sign that the remaining apps are getting closer to being veiwed by an admin. Am I in the ball park?

• 3 weeks later...

I can't stamp this yet, we've still got a few problems

Likes: automobiles, working out, fighting (see below), firearms

There are no automobiles in Mane RP, and absolutely no fighting

Because of his rather bulky build, he feels a responsibility of sorts to keep any pony willing to give anyone else a hard time in line, especially his friends. If they persist after his first warning, expect nothing short of a thrashing to teach somepony a lesson.

Use of physical violence in mane RP is 100% against our rules, this needs to be removed.

I can't stamp this yet, we've still got a few problems

There are no automobiles in Mane RP, and absolutely no fighting

Use of physical violence in mane RP is 100% against our rules, this needs to be removed.

Oh, sorry. I edited out any mention of violence. Are their really no kinds of automobiles in mane rp? I understand that they would definitely be uncommon, but I wouldn't think that they're entirely nonexistent.

Edit: Alright, I just read the post regarding ponies and technology, specifically that part about transportation and vehicles. It makes sense that ponies wouldn't need them for a single individual. I'll be editing it out of his "likes".

I'm not sure if its my place to post here, but hang on a second. I read the rules, several times, in fact I just read them again, and it does say:

"Violence/Battles/Fighting are okay in moderation."

So um. Yeah.

Again, sorry, just seeking some clarification there.

Physical violence in RP is highly discouraged, though not absolutely prohibited if both parties agree to the scenario and it does not venture into grimdark territory. Of course the moderating team reserves the right to shut down a thread if we feel it is going too far. I trust that you will not require us to do so.

One final thing. There are no firearms in Equestria so it would be appreciated if you could remove it from the application under the "likes" field. Other than that, looks good.

AppApproved.png