Equestria's First Annual Food and Drink Event?

You had it up for *less than a day* before deciding it hadn't gotten enough attention ... I was just finally reading it because someone had let me know it was there.

I am aware, you have no idea how low my mood had gotten at that point though.

Hmm. Sounds like a fun event. :)

I currently have zero ponies working in food services of any kind (kinda surprising considering just how many ponies I have... :/), but I might have one of my characters attend as a guest.

Who do you have in mind? :3

Who do you have in mind? :3

A tough call if I can only have one. There are lots of ponies I could use. Snowfall, Serendipity and Dazzle Dawn are probably the best for it. I've been using Snowfall a lot lately though, so I'll probably stay away from her. Dazzle and Serendipity I haven't used as much lately. Both are social and really love meeting new ponies. Dazzle loves all sorts of sweet treats and anything very unusual, while Serendipity has a noted fondness for all sorts of harder drinks. Both would probably have fun.

I'm not really sure. You think the event is better suited for an aggressive, self-concerned fun-seeker or a cheerful, good-natured airhead?

Phil you can have them both the invitations are good for +1 guest :3

That would be a fine solution, but they've never met each other and certainly wouldn't be familiar enough with one another to invite the other along... :blush: