Equestria's First Annual Food and Drink Event?

FoodDrink5.jpg

I am planning a first annual Canterlot Food and Drink Festival and am checking to see all who are interested in being venders and entertainers, as well as guests for the event before I send out Invitations which are going to be personalized. The event will take place some time next week so it gives me time to get RSVPS and other suchness for the whole shebang.

The First Annual Food and Drink Festival will be for Venders to show off their wares and to gain business, as well as have other ponies mix and mingle with their fellow ponies and enjoy some wonderful drinks. There will be various types of Music and such and I will list them in categories so you can let me know if you are interested.

Food Venders

This is for any pony that has an Oc or Cast Character that runs any kind of food related business, Cookies, Cake, Doughnuts you name it! If you are interested in being a Food Vender at the Event specify in your post please.

Drink Venders

This is for any Pony that has an Oc or Cast character that runs any sort of Bar or Drink related business, Punch, Wines, Fruit Smoothies, Mixed Drinks, Tea, Coffee and the like If you are interested in being a Drink Vendor at the Event please Specify in your post please.

Music Entertainment

This is for anyPony that has an Oc or Cast Character that plays Music proffesionally

but not just any music, for this event we are looking for Classical music so Violinists, Pianists, Singers, and The like are welcome, if you wish to be Music Entertainment please Specify in your post.

I hope you will all help in this event so that we can have a bit of fun during this slightly dry month of No Ponys

<3

Oups, my bad xD If we're doing one vendor position, I'd probably chose Timbre then. Sorry for messing up the order, didn't realize you wanted more, and sadly I don't think there's a delete post option.

Can't wait for this RP event!

I have a few questions. Boxy is the Salt Bar manager, and she is most often the representative because she brews the Root Beer. Do you think she could be a drink vendor?

As for music, another OC of mine, Lightning Dancer, can play classical guitar and/or piano if you're interested in that for entertainment.

If you recived an invitation PLEASE REPLY TO IT If you are willing to be in this I I put a ton of work in this and I'm sorta dissapointed at the lack of interest so far.

You do NOT have to be a VENDOR you can attend as a guest as the event is good for anypony that likes good food and drinks and mingling with others.

Hmm. Sounds like a fun event. :)

I currently have zero ponies working in food services of any kind (kinda surprising considering just how many ponies I have... :/), but I might have one of my characters attend as a guest.