Faux Fall Teaser

Ya... generally fanmade stuff doesn't put copyright to Hasbro, right? I mean, because that would be complete copyright infringement and like, a sue-able offense. Source?

Actually you *are* supposed to put copyrights on all fan content * experiences from years and years of fanfic reading/writing* but usually these also include a "artwork © -username-" so...

personally I don't think the style is quite right, something about spike's claws strikes me as off, as well as the hooves on Dash and Scoots, but I could be over-analyzing it...

In either case, it's still awesome!

This is just a minor gripe, and only vaguely related but, is anyone else getting tired of the 20% cooler meme? Every time I see it now I just groan.

I definitely think it's being overplayed. There are so many other fun pony memes to pick from!

Yeah....I could tell from the beginning that this was fake. It looks awful in comparison to the actual show, xD

Regarding the "20% cooler" meme....ehhh, it has been a BIT too prominent for its own good. However, it was a fandom-building term, so it deserves its rightful respect. However, it does need to be said and used less...everywhere, xD

I think it looks good! I was expecting the troll intro video from YouTube lol

Ye of little faith! I don't do trolling. At least not obviously like that!

It's easy to tell it's fake right off the bat, scootaloo is flying.

Also, 20% cooler works only in specific situations.

I think the implication was that Scoots and Spike learn to fly in S3. And I agree -- 20% cooler doesn't really have any bearing on the poster. It is still a neat idea; I'd like to see some real teasers from Hub. I'm sure they'll start to pop up in a month or so.

I'd be willing to bet that as soon as the summer TV season starts winding down, there will be some "Fall schedule" teaser commercials, both on The Hub and, of course, throughout the Interwebs.

It's assured we'll be the first to see sneak-peaks, seeing as how we always get first pickings with new footage...xD

This is just a minor gripe, and only vaguely related but, is anyone else getting tired of the 20% cooler meme? Every time I see it now I just groan.

I think it's become Cliché now but I still like it. Sort of one of those times you roll your eyes but grin (cant really say much since I own a messenger bag that says "20% Cooler" on it)