Hi guys!

WillowWing

About Myself: Hi there! I'm WillowWing((you can call me Willow or Will, if you'd like, though my supersecret real identity will remain secret...)) and I'm new to Canterlot...obviously. I actually just started liking FiM recently, though I have been wanting to make a character for awhile, because I love designing animal characters. ((I can't draw people, and animals are so much more fun!))

I enjoy writing in my spare time, along with reading and drawing. I love band and playing my flute and piccolo. ((Especially piccolo~)) ((Yes, boy's play flute too.)) I love roleplaying too, and have been bringing lovely literacy to the Internet for years.

How I found Canterlot.com: I was looking around for MLP roleplay sites. Google is a pony's best friend~

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I just saw the show and watched it one day. I had been swearing to my boyfriend that I wouldn't watch it, and I didn't like it, but...I apparently do like it. And that's just fine. Proving yourself wrong can be beneficial, I've found...

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash
Well, I'm super excited to get started! I hope to get to know everyone soon, and to see you around the forums! :D

((o3o Best smilie ever.))

@Shyshy- Hi! Thanks, and will do~ (:

@Winter- Thanks, I will! :D

@Rosewind- xD Yeah! I've only been watching for a week or two now. Thank you!

@Shadowrunner- Thanks! I'm sure I will~

Hm... Flute and piccolo eh? Well then! I expect to hear some piccolo renditions of the FiM songs! (Seriously, I love the piccolo). Don't get me wrong, the flute is nice too, but the piccolo sounds more... interesting(? I'm really not sure how to describe it) to my ears. But if you prefer, the flute renditions would be just dandy! I was a percussionist once upon a time! I was in honors band on snare, cymbals and timpani (I was good at more, but those three were my specialties).

Welcome to Canterlot Willow! This place is awesome!

@Starswirl- o3o Well, I never thought of that. :P I guess I can try...it sounds like fun! I think your ears may have problems if they think piccolos sound interesting! xD I think they sound obnoxious. But they're still awesome, and sooooo cute! :D

I have a bunch of percussion friends...they're awesome! xD I have a feeling most people that bang on drums all day have to be pretty amazing.

Thanks for the welcome! And I'm already beginning to like it here. (:

@Rosewind- Haha! Well, piccolos are good for picking out the weird ones. If you think it sounds pretty or magestic or anything like that, you probably have problems... xD

@Silver- Hi there! C: Oooo, don't you just hate when that happens? It's so annoying!

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! I think hearing a flute cover on some of the songs would be pretty interesting.... hmm.... there's a flute setting on my electric keyboard here....

I have things to do now! :D Bye!

Oh! and I hope you like it here as much as i do ^^

Edit: I'm back! and it sounds so cool :kissy: piccolo's not as good though :/ just my opinion XD

@Rosewind- Haha! Well, piccolos are good for picking out the weird ones. If you think it sounds pretty or magestic or anything like that, you probably have problems... xD

Wait! Who said anything about it sounding majestic OR pretty? I said interesting. Because of its small size it handles the high notes in a better way and adds tonality to certain notes and octaves that other instruments cannot do, which I find interesting sounding, rather than "obnoxious" as you put it. Oboe = favorite woodwind though. Bar none. If I want beautiful sounding I want the oboe. I liked the flute best when I was younger though.

Also, I'm weird, but not for my musical choices... well not entirely at least.

@SonicRainb00m- Whoo! I don't feel like such a baby anymore~ xD

@Starswirl- *coughaddstonalitywhenitsplayedwellcough* Hmm? What? ... :P

Anyway... It certainly is one of the highest instruments you're gonna find! And ohmygoodness, oboe is absolutely the sexiest instrument out there. Without a doubt! I love oboe~ One of my bestest band friends was our only oboe this year, and he was amaaaaziiiing... <3

I accept your musical weirdness. Automatic oboe loving friends! :D

Wait! Who said anything about it sounding majestic OR pretty? I said interesting. Because of its small size it handles the high notes in a better way and adds tonality to certain notes and octaves that other instruments cannot do, which I find interesting sounding, rather than "obnoxious" as you put it. Oboe = favorite woodwind though. Bar none. If I want beautiful sounding I want the oboe. I liked the flute best when I was younger though.

Also, I'm weird, but not for my musical choices... well not entirely at least.

I just did the oboe too :kissy: It doesn't sound as good as you'd think with some of the songs :/

I'm getting too excited about this, and on somepony elses introduction, THE SHAME! :wail:

Well, howdy there. I see you've found our humble little haven for brony RP well. I can safely say, I look forward to seeing you around, and if you ever need anything from the resident arachnid, i'm usually lurking around spinning my webs. Don't hesitate to ask for anything.

Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you love it here :D

@Talex- I'm developing a hypothesis... Bronies love oboes!! o3o It's genius!! And there's no shame! We can be excited together~! <3 ((All the exclamation points...))

@Silver- I know how that is! I always get reminded that I have a horrible memory... It's quite annoying to be in a discussion and to have your argument be rendered invalid because you can't remember anything... :sleep: But it's also super useful!

Mom: Did you take out the trash and finish the laundry?

Me: No.

Mom: Why not!?

Me: I didn't remeeemmmbbeerrrrr, you know I have a horrible memooorrryyyyyy.

Mom: :x

Me: :blah:

@SaucySpider- ((Love the username, by the way...)) As much as spiders freak me out, I must say you are the most excelletly polite spider I think I've ever met! xD They normally just scare me when I'm not expecting it... I won't hesitate, and thanks very much~ :D

EDIT: These ponemotes are too much fun!!!

Natural spidery instincts. o3o Scaaaaary...but awesome. xD

Seems like there's lots of pranksters here... I'll have to brush up on my practical jokes. c:< NOPONY IS SAFE.