Hello my new friends

QueenChrysalis747

Hey I'm glad to finally find a My Little Pony forum, I have been looking for one for a little bit and now I'm here. I can already see this is a well done forums site and trust me your gonna see a lot of me in the RP thread, hahahahaha.

I found this site after a little searching on google for MLP Role playing site because I am an RP fanatic.

So I guess I would have to say my GirlFriend got me into MLP, best decision I've ever made, so I really hope we can all get along....

Also I wish I could add a cool face but no idea how lol, in time I will figure that out

Edited by QueenChrysalis747

HI, welcome to Canterlot!

and to make a ponyface just type it in normally so this " : D " becomes this " :D" and this " : ) " becomes this " :)"

or you can go to the smiles icon at the top of the reply box and pick your favorite :kissy:

• Like 1

Hi there! I'm new as well...and my boyfriend got me into MLP. Hooray for significant others and brony-ness~

I'm also RP obsessed as well. xD What's your favorite kind of RP? o3o

Shapeshifter Queens, Chaos Deities, Possessed Moon Princesses... only in Equestria.

And because I'm a resident pirate... or hope to be once my stallion is accepted...

"Welcome aboard, me 'earty. Step lively, now! It's a lovely place, but there be danger and mysticism in these waters too..."