Hello Everypony!

Noctriix

About Myself: Hi there! My username is Noctriix and I guess i'm the newest Fily to these stables! I am a seventeen year old male residing in pennsylvania who is an avid gamer, (WOW, Eve, D&D, etc.) I love the theatre and I am a performer as well, I've spent over 5 years in vocal training, and I am just now starting to take dance classes... gotta love tights -_-. I am also a guitarist and musical composer, and I currently have my own musical in progress of being complete. No, sadly it's not about ponies. I love playing sports, including swimming, tennis, fencing, and basketball. I am also a frequent weight lifter, and have recently dropped 40 lbs within the last year. Me now standing at a plesant 6'2'' and 214 lbs. I enjoy cooking and am a quite decent chef. Though lately I've had trouble eating "Cupcakes" *Shivers*. I enjoy painting miniatures and I also play Warhammer 40k. I am a white straight male and a baritone, who also has a fashion sense similar to Rarity's does anyone else on this board have an obsession for Armani? If so, we'll be friends. My goal in life is to become a professional braodway actor, I have recently just played the role of the Rum Tum Tugger In "Cats", and miss it dearly! I feel like I'm missing alot of info here, but i'm sure it will become apparent some time or another :)

I'd also like to let everypony here on this board know first and foremost that I am a ROLEPLAYER. I have had at least 4 years of dedicated experience roleplaying at sites like "Roleplaygateway" and I have also acted as a global moderater for other websites as well. I understand the age requirement here at these forums is 18, sadly ;(. Regardless I honestly cannot wait to get started here! I hope the community is kind to me, as I will do my best to be equally kind as well. Who knows, maybe I might write a jingle for the Canterlot website if i'm bored! Personally, I enjoy more mature roleplays, that don't necessarily border on adult infringes. When I say Adult, I mean sexually, i'm not necessarilly talking about violence, though i'm not a gorehead. My posts will be roughly 2 paragraphs in length and I am fully fluent in remianing in character, devloping plot, and understanding the differences in IC and OOC. Mary sues and Gary lou's moust be killed on sight. I hope we can all agree on that matter. Anyways, I'm glad to be here, and I can't wait to see what this community has in store for me! See you soon!

~Noctriix

How I found Canterlot.com: Equestria Daily, 4chan, the usual suspects...

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My friends introduced me to it, and i love it!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I really hope nopony here has taken the name of "Spotlight" for a male unicorn of theirs, I'd like to call dibs if possible :)

Hi, welcome to Canterlot!

SOUL EATER FAN!!! We shall be good friends. :) That is an amazing introduction and I hope to see at least some of your musical work ^^ hope to see you around the forums and maybe RP too. :D

You're not one of those Space Marines people, are you? :shifty:

Pony Please... It's all about the Tau baby... I also have had a fascination with Daemons and Necrons; but being that in all my gaming experience and mmo's I have always played RANGED Dps. So I went with the most ranged army in the game. 3000+ logged hours as an arena pvp Hunter in WoW, 1200+ logged hours as a pvp exclusive guild Sniper in Swtor. My services arn't lackluster :P

I am a white straight male, who also has a fashion sense similar to Rarity's does anyone else on this board have an obsession for Armani? If so, we'll be friends.

I would like to offer you the most sincere of brohugs you've ever recieved.

And welcome to Canterlot, I hope you enjoy your stay. :D

Hi there! Have we met before, or do we just have Soul Resonance? :shock:

No, I don't know you, however I was REALLY hoping for you to post a certain picture of Excalibur in this thread that you've posted in other introductions. :)

I would like to offer you the most sincere of brohugs you've ever recieved.

And welcome to Canterlot, I hope you enjoy your stay. :D

Do we happen to have another fashion minded stallion in this thread?! Get over here! *Brohoof*

Pony Please... It's all about the Tau baby... I also have had a fascination with Daemons and Necrons; but being that in all my gaming experience and mmo's I have always played RANGED Dps. So I went with the most ranged army in the game. 3000+ logged hours as an arena pvp Hunter in WoW, 1200+ logged hours as a pvp exclusive guild Sniper in Swtor. My services arn't lackluster :P

Haha! Fair enough. I don't actually have anything against Space Marines, but I like to make that joke just for fun. :smirk: