Trade one mane pony for one BG pony

Kirby Krackle

Hmm. Interesting thought. I'm not sure I'd change anything. I mean, I'll admit I'm not the biggest fan of Fluttershy, but I'm not sure I'd have her replaced with somepony else. The cast is pretty perfectly balanced; swapping out a character might throw it kind of off. :P

Swap Fluttershy for Berry Punch!

That said, I'd at least consider trying this out. Sounds fun. :D

• Like 1

Hmm. Interesting thought. I'm not sure I'd change anything. I mean, I'll admit I'm not the biggest fan of Fluttershy, but I'm not sure I'd have her replaced with somepony else. The cast is pretty perfectly balanced; swapping out a character might throw it kind of off. :P

That said, I'd at least consider trying this out. Sounds fun. :D

I think I ninja-edited in Rarity before you replied to this, Phil. Oh, the irony! :lol:

I was gonna say rarity for Vinyls scratch as well. Literally the first thing tha came to mind when I saw the thread title :lol: i'll be honest I really can't stand her sometimes, and vinyl scratch just oozes cool, but not the same kind of cool as rainbow dash, the more chill side of cool as opposed to the brainsplosion cool RD pumps out on a daily basis. She just seems like the less girly version of rarity to me, the kind of pony everypony wants to be around, not because of sophistication, but because of her friendly outgoing energy and the vibe she gives off. She's just enjoyable and interesting, but to different ponies and for different reasons. Epic ideas, musical creativity as oppose to putting towards fashion, a passion for the night side of pop culture. At least in my head canon... :blush:

Keep Rarity.

:I

Mm, Twilight for Octavia, Pinkie for Pierce, Fluttershy for Berry Punch, Rainbow for anypony, etc.

:I

(But Appliance, that's not ONE pony being swapped!)

Shut up, yes it is. :I

• 2 weeks later...

Why only one?

Let's replace Applejack with Lemon Hearts as the Element of Honesty. Lemon Hearts says what she thinks.

Now we're one earth pony short. So let's take a secondary character for a change and replace Twilight Sparkle with Photo Finish as de Element of MAGIKS. They even share the same cutie mark.

Since Rainbow Dash needs competition, I'd like to replace Rarity with Sparkler who'd give her a hard time at the Iron Pony.

Next, swap Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie for Rose and Cloud Kicker.

This leaves us with Rainbow Dash. Suggestions? Other than Fleetfoot and Thunderlane?