Lauren Faust has a twitter

CrescentBlaze

You know I am very curious what her follower numbers will be by tomorrow morning. Or a week from now. Or a month. As a scientist, Swirly, you must respect the numbers!

I do, and I predict exponential growth.

I will eat a muffin when number of her followers will be OVER 9000!

Eat away! It's up to 10k! Sorry Swirly, I think it's amazing she garnered so many followers so quickly! Judging by her tweets, the last 24 hours have been amazing there. I'm so jellyl!

The irony here is I'm suspicious if it's even her... I have no reason to doubt it specifically (not even looked at it) but still I'm laughing hard at the thought that it could be a fake and has 10K+ followers...

Sorry to rain on the party, but I'm jaded and cynical which includes a healthy dose of skepticism anytime something "amazing" appears...

The irony here is I'm suspicious if it's even her... I have no reason to doubt it specifically (not even looked at it) but still I'm laughing hard at the thought that it could be a fake and has 10K+ followers...

Sorry to rain on the party, but I'm jaded and cynical which includes a healthy dose of skepticism anytime something "amazing" appears...

I think Tara verified it -- plus it was announced on EqD, and we know what a reputable news source they are.

mlfw5010-laugh.gif

I think Tara verified it -- plus it was announced on EqD, and we know what a reputable news source they are.

-image snip-

it concerns me that in 1 frame I knew exactly what episode that animation was from...

I still find it odd that she would post such inane things as "going to bed" I almost expect "just finished breakfast - cornflakes and toast" to show up tomorrow... certainly not what I would expect (but then I tend to forget she's mostly just a normal person since we all worship her as a goddess...)

it concerns me that in 1 frame I knew exactly what episode that animation was from...

I still find it odd that she would post such inane things as "going to bed" I almost expect "just finished breakfast - cornflakes and toast" to show up tomorrow... certainly not what I would expect (but then I tend to forget she's mostly just a normal person since we all worship her as a goddess...)

Hello! Twitter. Yeah.

Hello! Twitter. Yeah.

Hey some of us only tweet semi-important things, like when new DAs are posted... and... um... yeah... like when new DAs are posted :blah: