Ghostie Pixels Ponies! [Requests Closed]

GhostGirl

So basically, I was going through my collection of pixel ponies, thinking to myself, "hey, these are pretty good. I mean, I could use some more practice, but they aren't half bad!" So I figured I'd open up a request thread. You get free ponies, I get more practice, it's win-win!

There are a few things I need to point out though:

• I haven't done zebras yet, so I don't know how they'll turn out if you request one. (They'll probably turn out great.)
  • I haven't done any Draconequus yet, not even Discord. Please don't request one until I do Discord.
  • I haven't done clothes on pixel ponies yet. Please wait until I've done a few non-requests of clothed ponies before requesting one.
  • I haven't done anything on a canvas larger than 100x100 pixels, so please don't request anything bigger than that yet.
  • I will only be doing one pixel pony per person per five open slots.
  • Dio is never allowed to make a request in this thread.

With those notes down, that should be all you need to know!

Requests are currently CLOSED.

1. Moondancer, for Bellosh101
  2. Duskfall, for Duskfall
  3. Tumbledust, for SpringWheat
  4. Edelweiss, for Freddie
  5. Time Spinner, for NeoExLucky

Previous work.

tumblr_mier5hcURd1qkwa4uo1_100.pngtumblr_mj3uwsgtEB1s6qeu0o1_100.pngtumblr_miga2sp26s1s6qeu0o1_100.pngtumblr_miigsqKZdo1s6qeu0o1_100.pngtumblr_mit43rlwsj1s6qeu0o2_r1_100.pngtumblr_mogarxR5VY1s6qeu0o1_100.pngtumblr_msblw34rde1s6qeu0o1_100.pngtumblr_mtpqphjXYk1s6qeu0o1_100.png

Note: Please do not use my pixel art unless it is of YOUR CHARACTER or a SHOW CHARACTER. I don't want to see random people going around using, for example, my pixel art of Diomedes' Meadowhawk, or of my own Ink Spill.

• Like 1

Ghosttastic! That's the word that should be used to describe your pixel art, Ghosttastic. Anywho, I usually don't request arts, but if it will help you practice, I'll gladly ask you ever so kindly if you would please draw one of my OCs! Would you, out of the kindness of your awesomely large heart, please draw Edelweiss for an old decrepit pony like myself who has the inability to arts?? Thank you so much Ghostgirl, I really do appreciate it!

~Sage

I'd love one, Ghostie, if you're willing. Most of my character seem to have clothes or accessories important to their design though...

Perhaps you could do Arcana and just leave off the hat and scarf? The app has a link to an image which might be handy for color reference, but you don't have to go off of that artist interpretation is you don't want to

Thanks!

I'm afraid the list stops at Neo! That's my five slots, all full. I'll post here again when I've got open slots, so keep an eye out. >w0

Whoops, nevermind, should have refreshed before posting. Is what I get for being slow.

Does, Bellosh's being finished open up a slot? :D If not, that's alright. But if there is an open slot... I'd like you to do Monochrome, if it's not too much trouble. Here's her app: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/15461-monochrome-fixed-ready/ And here's a reference pic for further detail: http://www.canterlot.com/gallery/image/5247-old-ish-monochrome-sketch/

Does, Bellosh's being finished open up a slot? :D If not, that's alright. But if there is an open slot... I'd like you to do Monochrome, if it's not too much trouble. Here's her app: http://www.canterlot...me-fixed-ready/ And here's a reference pic for further detail: http://www.canterlot...ochrome-sketch/

The thread still says /closed/ Monochrome :/ you need to wait till it says OPEN to make a request.

Quicklime is correct. There are no open slots until I finish these five. I don't want to do rolling slots because I may easily become overwhelmed. I do work full time in a restaurant, and I have staff duties here, as well as playing an active role in many event groups in real life. If I take on too much request work (which is secondary to everything I just listed) I'll end up just dropping it all and ignoring this thread, which isn't fair to anyone. Please wait until I post again in this thread saying that it's open. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, Ghostie just got a hold of me and said that her pixel art is going to be on hold indefinitely due to computer trouble. She says sorry for the holdup!