Statue Down! - Armony in car accident

ShadowMage

I just wanted to let everypony know that our favorite statue, Armony, was in a car accident today. As of the time of this writ-erm...typing, no severe damage has been reported to me. From my understanding, she was required to drive off the road to prevent a head-on impact with another car. Her vehicle flipped several times, but she was mostly unharmed thanks to wearing her seat belt. She went to her local hospital and no serious external damage was found. She was transferred to another hospital to check for head trauma.

I'll keep you guys posted on any information I have. Let us all hope that Armony emerges from this mostly unscathed and that any damages and set-backs are minor and easily over-come.

Update: The hospital kept her over night just to make sure her condition didn't deteriorate. Other than the bumps, bruises, and scrapes though, she seemed to have emerged undamaged. Apparently it takes more than a car crash to even chip this statue.

I just heard this morning, scared me half to death. Thank goodness she's okay, I hope the recovery goes well and that she's back soon as good as ever! Thanks very much for keeping us informed, ShadowMage. I dunno what to really say but, best wishes to her, hope she stays safe! :(

Wow, glad to hear Armony is ok. Let's hope she has a speedy recovery with no lasting issues.

Hey everyone, I thought I'd stop in with an update from my phone while I have some downtime. Aside from a broken toe and seatbelt bruising, I am doing okay, and will be discharged from the hospital soon. My car, however, did not fare as well, and will not be making a recovery. I will be going to where it was towed later today to search for my glasses, which have been missing since the accident. Thank you all so much for your get well wishes! You should all be assured that I'm in good care :)

I hope the doctors find no complications and allow her to return home soon.

Get well soon thy great statue.

Edit: Armony! Glad to hear that you're okay. Also, I have this thing where when I read about an injury like your toe being broken, I tend to feel it as well... soooo OOOOWWWWWWW! Other than that, I hope you recover fully and return home safely.

Also, good luck finding your glasses.

Hey everyone, I thought I'd stop in with an update from my phone while I have some downtime. Aside from a broken toe and seatbelt bruising, I am doing okay, and will be discharged from the hospital soon. My car, however, did not fare as well, and will not be making a recovery. I will be going to where it was towed later today to search for my glasses, which have been missing since the accident. Thank you all so much for your get well wishes! You should all be assured that I'm in good care :)

Sorry to hear about the car. That really sucks. :-|

Glad to hear you're okay though! Thanks for the update. :)

About the car, as long the frame is sound, RatRod that Sucker!

(Honestly, I'm considering install a rollcage on my car (do they make them for a Mercedes W140?) :?: Quite... Really.

From what I understand, nothing is sound on the car anymore. I believe best case scenario is that it's sold for scrap.

Archived