Ask Rosewind's boyfriend.. anything!

@ Davroth Super fast! Like swiftheart rabbit! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wH-8Hh9r2Q

@ Dusty Actually she is the one that prefers to sleep on the couch. *laughs*

@ DreamySunday Well over a thousand a day, since she works in a bakery! Have not been in the cage yet silly!

@ CatCakey Rosey is the most sweet, special and wonderful person in the whole world! She makes me feel warm, loved and special everyday! ^^

Mhmm! Totally a furry! Also planning to go to midwest furfest this year. I am on FA and do have a fandom name, but have been inactive there for many years. However since quite a bit of that is... well adult and not too appropriate here, so is a bit of a secret. lol

Nope! Not from chicagoland, am from the very calm and quiet boiseland area.

Of course! I haven't been quite as hardcore lately though as I was in the beginning. However I was a brony ages ago, all the way back with gen 1 and 2,
far before this new generation began.
I still love wind whistler she was my favorite. It saddens me when people don't know who she is.
The character design of the old ones might not be the best, especially compared to the new ones. But the plot of the shows, the writing and the enemies especially. *some of which have made appearances! Er... a lot more tame now though heh...* Were just brilliant!

If you could bring back a previous Gen villain (Obv. one that hasn't been brought back yet of course), who would it be and why?
Personally I'd go with Grogar because heck yeah Goat Necromancer woo!

Well the main one that comes to mind that might show up is squirk, the big squid. He was a pretty epic one, using the sunstone to put everything underwater. There was a few others that were good also, but they already brought them!
The stone was destroyed, but he is still out there! So maybe will show up!

49 minutes ago, Sunwind said:

Well the main one that comes to mind that might show up is squirk, the big squid. He was a pretty epic one, using the sunstone to put everything underwater. There was a few others that were good also, but they already brought them!
The stone was destroyed, but he is still out there! So maybe will show up!

Oh yeah, for sure! Squirk would be really interesting. Besides Grogar though, if I HAD to pick, I'd go with Arabus. Simply because I'm absolutely wanting an updated version of Night Shade XD

• 4 weeks later...

Archived