My Little Pony Cosplay

sarcatsic

I love that Derpy Hooves, I think she's soooooo cute.

I'm bringing this back to life cuz I figured it'd be a nice place to just post cosplays here, good or bad xD

This picture was taken by my roommate PrettiGraffiti! Our costumes are still in the beginning stages, but here's Pretti as Pinkie Pie and myself as Applejack! I think we look pretty good, especially compared to most xD

18093%20-%20apple_jack%20cosplay%20pinkie_pie.jpg

http://ponibooru.413chan.net/_images/cc ... ie_pie.jpg

Found this on FA (original image is here):

post-150-13147199796157_thumb.jpg

I love the description with the picture: "This is me cosplaying as fluttershy at Fanime 2011. As soon as I walk in this little sister is following me going, "Mommy mommy, My Little Pony! My Little Pony, Mommy!" And she runs up and hugs me. It was the MOST ADORABLE THING EVAR! XD"

• 2 weeks later...
Well, a coupla things regarding Applejack. Firstly, the camera quality makes a difference, also the lighting, and lastly the availability of the right color of orange. Either way, I think she looks good either way!

Looking at these pictures more, both suits are pretty decent although I like the Dash one more as it seems more "spot on" personality wise even if you disregard the off-coloring of Applejack. Aj's discolor isn't that big of a deal because as you said, it could be the lighting, but it may be very difficult to find material of her actual color (not sure what is actually used or where they get it from). Overall still pretty impressive.

Well, a coupla things regarding Applejack. Firstly, the camera quality makes a difference, also the lighting, and lastly the availability of the right color of orange. Either way, I think she looks good either way!

Looking at these pictures more, both suits are pretty decent although I like the Dash one more as it seems more "spot on" personality wise even if you disregard the off-coloring of Applejack. Aj's discolor isn't that big of a deal because as you said, it could be the lighting, but it may be very difficult to find material of her actual color (not sure what is actually used or where they get it from). Overall still pretty impressive.

Did you notice that RD looked grey? Or are my eyes just messed up? :D