Ponies in other places

MyLittlePonyTales

I was watching American Dad just an hour ago, and in one scene as a kid, Steve is riding in a wooden cart in a derby race that oddly is a CYAN-COLORED PONY WITH WINGS AND THE SEAT IS RAINBOW-COLORED....

I swear, that's absolutely a reference. After all, Seth McFarlane would HAVE to be aware of Bronies by now...

Pics or it didn't happen. lol

Not it's fine.

I'm just worried that Seth McFarlane will ruin it somehow. Even if it is as a joke.

Just look at Family Guy since they left it in his care. Ugh.

[colour=#0000ff]I'm new here, but I just had to bump this thread back to these two posts. I just happened to have taken a screen capture of that image a while back. Here ya go![/colour]

[colour=#0000ff]Ponycar.jpg[/colour]

• 2 weeks later...

In magic the gathering, the card Lignify turns a creature into a tree.

When I arrived the top comment was (and still is):

"I'd like to be a tree..."

Number five is:

I don't care if it is the dumbest move to make, but if there is a pegasus on the battlefield, I am going to lignify it.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some of you may already be aware that it is possible to make music with floppy drives. And such things have been done for things like the

, or the

I was very happy to discover that this talented artist has made some pony songs as well. He even added a very special touch to the smile song that I suspect will bring a smile to your faces, so it isn't JUST watching floppy drives spin...

And also...

• Like 1

So sad. This was a much shorter thread than I was hoping.

Tales asked me to repost the Weesh comics (by Dan Hess) here. The first was a doodle that I requested that received MLP flair before I even knew what FIM was, but the rest are the start of an ongoing series, so I will update as necessary.

The request was "Tate riding a tron light-cycle being cut off by Olivia riding a light-unicorn"

This is donating-member-only material, but I recieved special permission form Dan to post it here.

doodle51.gif

http://weeshcomic.co...trip=2012-01-30

20120130.gif

http://weeshcomic.co...trip=2012-02-01

20120201.gif

http://weeshcomic.co...trip=2012-02-03

20120203.gif

Lol. He fear's the cuteness becuase he was once broken by cuteness... Glad I know the origins of your avatar now. I was curious for quite a while.

*sigh* Really guys? I have to be the one to post it? Okay then, fine. I will. The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. My Troubled Ponies series in the Schlubs episode. Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vDm6maGwxg

And there you have it. At least 3 years old, and made before MLP: FiM. Grim was a brony before any of us. Lol.

Before the majority of us that is...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Best april fools joke this year:

The game "War Thunder" INTRODUCED a new nation: Ponies

War Thunder: Little Ponies in the Sky

Pilots!

War Thunder announces the release of a new playable nation. Besides the USSR, USA, Britain, Germany and Japan, you will now be able to play Ponies. This new nation gets its own development line, the final version of which will be presented later by the War Thunder developer — Russian-based Gaijin Entertainment. Six types of pony are already introduced in the game, along with special pony armament options. All ponies are available in the War Thunder hangar and ready to fly in Arcade Battle mode.

The War Thunder global update on April 1st 2013 introduces the following types of pony: Yellow, White, Purple, Pink, Orange and Blue ponies. Happy little horses are ready to spray friendship with an impressive arsenal of precisely modelled armaments — from magic pony-bombs to large calibre rainbow machine guns. The War Thunder development team considers the pony faction to be an important step towards new horizons. «We always consider War Thunder to be the game for the widest audience, combining real combat effects with smart and easy controls» — said Kirill Yudintsev, Creative Director of Gaijin Entertainment, — «We know how popular ponies are amongst our players, so the new playable nation of ponies is a natural and logical movement for the War Thunder». Meet little magic ponies – a new playable nation in War Thunder! Try them all!

EDIT:

Ok, I thought it was all a joke, but it turns out you could actually play as ponies!

The following is linked, because there is some TOS breaking language:

It includes a gamer, who is not a brony, playing while pushing all the buttons on an MLP soundboard, and generally being amused by the ridiculousness of it all.