Ponyville's Schoolhouse RP!

Hey there! SteelEagle and I are hoping to start an RP for the schoolhouse in Ponyville! We would like to get Sweetie Belle, Twist, Cheerilee, Dinky Hooves, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Snips, and Snails involved, then any OCs or other fillies whom I have missed in on it! It would involve a typical day in the classroom, filled with typical filly antics.

Anybody interested?

PONIES ATTENDING

-Twilight Shine (Hinata2000100)

-Apple Bloom (SteelEagle)

-Scootaloo (SonicRainboomGirl)

-Guiding Light (Lux)

-Dinky Hooves (CrimsonNova)

-Sweetie Belle (BrambleRose)

-Snails (Boss_Hoss1)

-RoseHip (Quicklime)

Thanks Rose for adding Guiding Light. With recent events involving him with certain characters, this should be interesting.

Well, there could always be an infestation of some sort. For the sillier side - gigglebugs. They let out a gas that makes everypony start finding everything funny.

for a more serious aspect - fear beetles. They bite ponies, but eat their fear - making a pony fearless. Ponies start doing the things they're always scared of doing - having absolutely no fear of embarassment, or danger...

Infestation could be interesting if the normal school day silliness happens to go downhill.

of course I think the CMCs can have their own madness going on in class and rope the other ponies into it.